Ch6 Have to find them

"Where are they?" You asked "Where are Cami and Nety?" "I got rid of them why you ask?" The cat named Nicole asked now calmly.

You were shocked "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!?" You yelled. That scared Sonic and Nicole a lot.

"How could you they are your children!" "They were." Nicole said disgusted. Then you did the thing Sonic wasn't expecting. You slapped Nicole "Where are they?" You asked "I don't know and I don't care." Nicole said shutting the door infront of your face almost hitting you.

"Sonic we have to find them!" "O-Okay." Sonic said kneeling down "Sit on my back." "Are you sure you can run like that?" "Yeah,of course."

You and Sonic were in some green field you saw a orange cat crying. "S-Sonic there!" You said pointing at the cat.

 "S-Sonic there!" You said pointing at the cat

(I own the pic. I drew it.)

Sonic ran there and you got off his back "Nety!" You shouted. You saw Cami lying unconscious in her arms. "Oh god Cami! Cami!" You shook him but he wasn't moving "H-He is dead..." Nety said crying more. "N-No i-it....it can't be..." You started crying. Sonic was paralyzed and shocked. "N-No..... No No NOOOO!!!!" you screamed crying.

Sonic's POV

'Some strange dark purple aura came out of (N) and she started turning darker color then she is usually.

Next time~

"(N)!!!"
"Help!"
'Weak... Pathetic... Stupid... Naive....."

😽