When you turn evil part 2

"(N). There is nothing we could use you for. We are your friends." (SN) exclaimed
"Friends? Dr Eggman saved me. You are no one for me. Who are you? And why do you look exactly like me?" you said standing next to the window.
"(N) it's me Sam. Your best friend." Sam said pointing at herself.
"This is Sonic- your boyfriend." she said pointing at him.
"And this is your dead - alive twin, (SN). Don't you remember us?"
"No. I was saved by Dr Eggman. He raised me. He keeps me safe from people like you. I don't need friend. I don't have boyfriend. And how could I have a dead-alive sister? You people are crazy. I'll leave." you said opening the window and then jumped.

"(N)!" Sam screamed as the three of them ran to the window and looked down.
"OMG did she kill herself?" (SN) said panicking when she didn't see you.
"No she didn't. That's the second time she is jumping from the second floor." Sonic said casually
"What? You let my sister jump from floor before?"
"I didn't she is doing it without asking."
"What kind of boyfriend are you?"
"Could you please shut up and go search for her?" Sam said interrupting the two of them heading to the door.

The three of them went searching for Egghead's base.

You weren't there.

Meanwhile with you

"Phew." you sighed. You looked around making sure that no one was here. You clicked on the button on the watch which was on your wrist the whole time.
"Doctor, they got in."
"Got where?"
"In your base god damn it." you said facepalming
"Okay the plan begins."
"I'm coming." you said as you ended the call.

Sonic, Sam and (SN) were fighting with robots. "Jesus, that's hard." Sonic said
"Yeah that mean he has a plan." Sam said. The next moment they saw one of the wall break down. There was standing the one and only (N). You walked and stopped few meters away from them.
"(N)-"
"HAHHAHAHAHAAA." Out of nowhere Egghead appeared. Of course in his flying thing (sry dk how is called)
"Now lets move on (N), shall we?"
"Yes, doctor."
"Kill them." he shout as you took your blades and said
"Yes, doctor."
"(N) don't." Sonic said bit you didn't listen. (I'm not good with explaining fights so I drew them)

You got to Sam trying to stab her but

you couldn't. You struggled to break free and when you did

 You struggled to break free and when you did

You spin trying to cut Sonic. Fortunately for him he dodged it.

 Fortunately for him he dodged it

Then you decided to kick him...

Where the sun doesn't shine.

"Two down. One more to go." you said smirking. You jumped on top of (SN)
"(N).... Please don't do something you will regret later.''
" What are you talking about? Regret? Regret what? That I'm trying to protect myself from people who want to hurt me, huh?"
"(N), Eggman is the one who will hurt you. He will use you and when he is done he will get rid of you."
" And how do you know that? Are you mind reader or something?" you said holding (SN) wrists tight.

Then (SN) eyes widened. 'Of course I can control her mind.' Then (SN) eyes changed and became red and (SN) smirked staring at you. You just pulled off of her and stared at her in shock. Then you remembered. Your nightmare. (SN) stood up. She was standing the same way. Starring the same way. Everything exactly like it was in the nightmare. You remembered Sonic, Sam, Nety, Cami, Amy, Shadow- everyone.

"You... You are going to k-kill me aren't you?" you asked scared
"No, I'm not going to." (SN) said as she turned back to normal.
"I just wanted you to turn back to the good and kind sister you are." (SN) exclaimed as she ran and hugged you.
"I'm sorry for everything I said and done. And I'm sorry that I couldn't stop you earlier." (SN) said and broke the hug.

You looked around and saw Sam and Sonic. "Omg Sam I'm so sorry."
"Don't worry." Sam said as she look over Sonic. You looked too.

"What have I done to him?" you asked as you rushed to him.
"Well, let's say he may won't be able to have children according to the strength of the hit you gave him." (SN) said

"Oh god I'm so sorry Sonic. Even for cheating you don't deserve that punishment."
"No, I think I do." Sonic said standing up. He grab you hand and looked at your eyes.
"I deserve it. I hurt you. I'm sorry. You trusted me and gave me love and I just... I'm sorry, (N)." he said and looked down
"Even if you say it 100 times it wont be enough." Sam said
"Saaaam." you complained
"No she is right. No matter how many times I'll say it. It wont be enough.... But please (N)... Give me a second chance. I promise I'll never do something like this again."
"Oh, Sonic... Come here." you said as you pulled for a hug.
"(N), I-"
"Shut up and kiss me." you said as you two kissed.