Ch2 Pain

"W-Wait Sonic!" You shout and run after him. "S-Sonic please s-stop." You shout then a memory came back...

A grey kitty running "W-Wait Masha." You ran after the grey Kitty named Masha.

"M-Masha please s-stop!" You shout at her and then she fell to the ground and started to writhing you ran up to her.

She was shaking uncontrollably "M-Masha!" You screamed as you cried.

She calmed down, you saw spume out of her mouth. You take her head in your hand but she started shaking again. You got scared and let her on the ground. The spume was getting more, she slowly stopped shaking and breathing. Your eyes widen "No, no, no! Masha! Masha! No..." You screamed and cried. "No... Noo..." You whispered tears streaming down your face "MASHAAAA!!!!!" You screamed as you look at the sky, then lowered head to her...

You stopped running and looked at the ground "...Masha..." You whisper with a tear streaming down your face. Then you fell on your knees. Sonic turned back and saw you on the ground. "(N)!"

He ran to you and knee down "Hey what happened? Why are you crying?" "M-Masha..." You whispered. "H-huh?" Sonic look confused "Who is that girl?" He asked "M-Masha...my little fluffy sis..." You said crying more he hug you.

"I... I didn't have time to help her. I didn't do anything. She died." You cried more and more. "Hey it's okay. I know it won't help but... She is at better place and she is helping you from there." Sonic said while hugging you.

~Next time~

"I don't wanna talk about it..."

"You want me to take you home?"

"T-thank you very much."