When you are kidnapped

It's been a whole week. And Sonic havent seen you. After the third day he had been to all his friends' houses. He had been to all your friends' houses. Well almost... He haven't been at Sam.

Sonic sighed "She is definitely going to kill me... But I deserve it."
.
.
.
"YOU WHAT?!?" Sam screamed as she banged on the table cracking it a bit.

Sonic looked down ears bent down too."I'm sorry...."
"Apologizes not to me... She can be everywhere... We need to find her. Let's go." Sam said.

The two were searching for hours.
"It's all my fault... She trusted me... She told me her past-" Sonic said as something hit him.
"Past. Of course!"
"What?"
"If she is not in the forest then... Eggman..."
"Of course... That bastard..."

Meanwhile with you

"Ha Ha Ha. (N)... Nice seeing you again."
"What do you want Eggman."
"Well you remember the old times when you were here. Hehehe..."

~
"No! Let me go you psycho!"
"Heh. No way I'm going to. I need you. I need her."
"What do you mean?"
"Well your evil self... Your twin... She is going to help me rule the world. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"
"NO!"
~

"Now I'm ready to separate you."
"No... You can't do it!"
"Shut up!" he said as he clicked a button.

With Sonic and Sam
Sonic POV

We reached Egghead's base. I swear if he did something to her... When we entered we saw (N) suspended with chains next to her was another girl looking exactly like (N).

 When we entered we saw (N) suspended with chains next to her was another girl looking exactly like (N)

"No..." Sam said starring wide eyed
"(N)!" I shout as I run but Sam stopped me
"No..." Her voice was shaky
"W-What?"
"He separated them.."
"Them?"
"When (N)' sister died. She instilled in (N). (SN)- (N)' sister turned evil."
"Why?"
"Eggman did something to her. (N) and (SN) as you know, I guess, are twins. The difference between them is that (SN) have red locks and (N) doesn't/ are (f/c). (SN) eyes are darker/lighter than (N) eyes...

We need to be careful we don't know what's going to happen..." Sam said looking at the two sisters.