Ch4 Old Friends

"Hey (N), will you go buy some eggs?" Blaze asked "Y-yeah Of course." You said as you go out. "W-wait (N)... You forgot the money." Blaze said sweatdropping. "H-Hey Sonic, (N) forgot the money will you give it to her?" She asked "Yeah of course!" Sonic said, took the money and went out to find you.

While Sonic was running to find you. You were jumping happily in the street until... "Hey hot chick." "Huh?" You turn around to see a green hedgehog with blue eyes, you recognized him immediately 'Scourge'

~Flashback~

You were walking with Scourge happily hand in hand the two of you smiling "I love you so much, (N)." Said Scourge "But..." He look to the ground "I have just... I'm sorry we have to break up..." "W-what why? What's wrong?" You started tearing up. "I'm sorry I -" "Hey, sweety!~" a white jaguar came kissing Scourge on the lips. "(N)..." "Who's she?" The jaguar asked him. "I'm his girlfriend." You said "What? Sorry dear, I think you mistook the man. I'm dating him from two years." "You what?" You said calmly looking at Scourge. You turn darker than you are almost black with black aura surrounding you "I can't believe you did this!" You shout crying and run away...
~~~~

"You! What do you want?" You asked him not giving a damn about the past. He smirk but didn't say anything you punch him. Sonic came and push you back. "(N) stay back are you okay?" "Yeah I am. Don't worry." You look around and saw a white cat with black spots. ' Oh, no. I have to run, this is Sam.' "Sonic leave him. Let's go!" You said as you drag him away running.

~Next~
"Whoa calm down."
• "Don't worry it's nothing."
♦ "You have to tell me."