Ch10 Back in awful times

"What are you looking for?" Sonic asked "Ha, I'm ready. Here it is." You said "Hm?" Sonic looked at you "So look here." You said "There is written every cat and their family."

OK. There is a whore Jane (sorry if your name is Jane you know I don't mean you) She is doing it with everyone. Then she leaves her children." You said "Hm." Sonic said " Emily, Nicole, Daria and Tarzan you don't know them. Well the four of them are her children from different four fathers." "Wow." "Tarzan moved into another city. Daria is somewhere god knows. Nicole had three children: Nety, Cami and Valli. Valli is dead. Daria had children who she hid and after sometime she went missing. Emily... She first had three children but she left them. When I figured out I took them and took care of them. Two days after I started babysitting them I found Masha. But everyone died." "How?" Sonic asked. You looked at the ground and sigh.

Flash back

"Eggman where are they?" You said " I don't know what are you talking about?" He said. You got out your blades and was about to stab him. (Wow you have serious issues reader °×°) "Say or...better... Pay..." You smiled insanely "Okay Okay. They are here." He clicked a button and relieved the kittens in capsules. "What have you done to them?!" You glare at him "Nothing. But now...." He said and started to laugh and clicked another button that filled the capsules with strange liquid "NOOOOO!" You screamed as you tried to break the capsules but when you did it was too late they were dead...

Next time

"*sigh* I'm the worst person ever."
" So tell me about that girl."
"What? (N)?" ~ ?

😽 (6 more chapters and starting the one shots)