Ch3 New Home

"Hey (N), you okay now?" Sonic asked as you two were walking "Yeah don't worry about me." You said looking down. "Mind if I ask who is Masha?" Sonic asked you. You frowned but answered anyway "The story is long. Too long." You said "I have time."
"Sorry but I don't wanna talk about it. Not right now. Maybe other time but not now."
" Okay. You can tell me everything every time you want OK?"
'Wow I only know him for few hours and he is so kind to me.' You though when Sonic said " Hey wanna come to my place you'll meet my friends and we'll play video games." "Yeah why not." You said and the two of you head to his place.

~At his place ~

"Hey guys!" Sonic said "SONIIIC!" A pink hedgehog ran and hugged Sonic "A-Amy you're gonna kill me." Sonic said you just stood sweatdropping. "Who is she?" A red echidna asked. Sonic got away from Amy's grip. "Oh, this is (N) the (A)!" "Hello." You said not showing really emotions. "These are my friends. This is Amy."he said looking at the pink hedgehog " These here ate ("These here aRe.." I mean.... I'm ma leave it like that it's funny ) Shadow, Silver, Blaze and Knuckles." He said looking at the black with red stripes hedgehog, the white/silver hedgehog, the purple cat and the red echidna. "And these are Tails and Cream." This guys were that Two tailed yellow fox and a light brown rabbit. "So let's play video games." Sonic said as you sat on the couch between Sonic and Shadow, watching them playing.

Later

You fell asleep. "Hey (N)." A deep voice said you woke up and saw Shadow "Hm? Yeah?" You said sleepy "You want me to take you home? Maybe your parents are worried about you?" He said "Nah don't worry I don't have parents... And home." You said "Why don't you stay here living with us?" Shadow asked all of a sudden. Your eyes widened "W-What? N-No I can't just come like that. N-No I-I-I can't-" " Don't worry so much about it. I haven't asked anyone about living here. I just came." Shadow said as he smiled "O-Okay I'll stay here but...'' You look at the ground "if not I'm going in the street."

~Next Day~

Everyone woke up and Shadow told them about your and his decision. Everyone agreed expect one- Amy. "Question- Do you like Sonic?" She asked Sonic sighed and facepalmed. "Here we start again..." You look at Him then at Amy and answered "Yeah, only as a friend."
"Nothing more?'' She asked again
"Nothing more." You said
"Okay she can stay here." Amy said and everyone cheered
"T-Thank you very much. Very very much."you smiled and start to hug everyone.

Next time!♦

"Hey hot chick."
''I can't believe you did this!"
"Oh no I have to run... This is Sam..."