Ch7 The dark side

You were shaking.....

Your POV

'Nothing matters right now. No.... There is .... One way to bring him back.... I... I'll do it..."

Sonic's POV

'Something is really wrong with (N) right now. What's going on? I need to stop her... Or not.... I don't know what to do I'm.... What the hell is happening?!?'

Nety POV

'Oh no... (N)... She is turning into 'this' again I.... I have to stop her or she will... No... I won't let this happen but... No buts I'm not gonna let this happen again.' I thought as I jump and succeeded tackling (N) down. She start struggling to break free. I look at the blue hedgehog "Help!" I shout then everything went black.

Sonic POV

"Help!" Nety screamed then the dark aura hit her on the head and she fell down unconscious. 'I must stop her.' I thought as I grab (N). "I'm sorry (N)..." I said as I hit her somewhere around the neck then she fell asleep.

Your POV

'Weak.... Pathetic... Stupid... Naive... Selfish... Loser... Loner... Liar....' The voice kept saying this words again and again 'You will always be in the darkness... It's your falt... Blame yourself... You must've died.... No one loves you....and no one will... You will be alone... You deserve to be....' 'No...' I cried 'I don't know what's happening. Why is everything dark? Where am I?' Nothing. Everything was dark I tried to open my eyes and...

Next time~

"I couldn't save him..."
" Tell me..."
" I'll take you to Mira."