Chapter 7

Hey guys!!!!! Ok let me just say the new trailer for season 7 was amazing. King Ezekiel!!!  Also very happy about the official date for the release of the new season a little less than 3 months. If only it came closer :(

Daryl's POV

My eyes open and I let out an excruciating grunt as my leg bursts in pain. I look beside me and Valerie isn't there. She must of  went to get breakfast or a shower. 

I change my clothes but don't feel like making the effort of  taking a shower especially with my leg. So I get up and and get the now water, but was ice that was soothing my wound and poor it on a rag and wipe my face, arms, legs, etc. 

When I finish I hear yelling I hop into to hallway to see what's going on. Sasha is running down the hallway yelling about someone with a tank is outside and ready to attack. At first I think who the hell has a freakin' tank, this bitch is a moron. 

But then again you never know in this world. I roll my eyes and follow her. Once we get down to the main entrance I continue to look for Valerie. No where.

"You don't happen to know where Valerie went do you?"

I say with a raise of my eyebrow at her and look her up in down with disgust on my face. I just can't wait until my leg heals and I can smash Abraham's face in.

"No I have been roaming the halls telling everyone what's been going on and everyone is pretty much outside I didn't see her though."

I roll my eyes and nod.

"Listen Daryl, I am really sorry, I know you don't want to talk about it but I feel so horrible, I know Abraham does too an-"

"Oh just wait until my leg heals Abraham is gonna be wishin his mama would've kept her legs closed."

I spit on the floor and walk/hop away from Sasha, not waiting to see her reaction. Honestly why would I want to, the less I don't have to see her little bitch face the better. 

I walk out and see some man, not sure who standing on top of a tank, with what looks like his people. I go over to Rick and see that he is yelling at the man seems to be arguing. As I approach them I look around and see Valerie yelling too l start to walk over to her to make sure she is ok, but then I hear screaming and look back to see the man has used Michonne's sword to slice half of Hershel's neck and with another swing it slices right off. 

I stand there in shock and then I look and see Valerie down on her knees sobbing. I go over to her and try to drag her away with my my leg searing with pain, I just ignore it and continue to drag her away from the gun fire before she gets shot again. 

I see Lori run and take Carl inside. She keeps on yelling for Michonne and crying. I continue to drag her away she tries to stop me but I know she won't be able to help Hershel or Michonne, especially Hershel. 

I feel a tear go down my cheek I quickly wipe it away and keep dragging her until we reach the inside once she is safe inside I fall on the floor and breathe heavily. 

I grasp my leg it hurts like a bitch. I look over to Valerie and she stops and goes over to me, she sees that I am in pain. I think I might pass out. She runs towards me and starts yelling things I don't hear everything starts to go blac-

So that's chapter 7 practice was cancelled tonight 💁🏽💁🏽 so I had time to write😄 hope you guys like it I am going to try to publish another chapter today also try to make the chapters that I write longer. Another thing, these are random events that come from the tv show or I make up or twist around to make them a little different. I am not following any certain scenes. Don't forget to vote and comment ;)