Chapter 4

The fence breaks apart and walkers start pouring out of the hole. One grabs my hair and starts ripping it trying to get me closer to sink it's teeth into me, I dropped my spear and I am struggling, kicking them away as best I can, I just remembered I have my katana I reach for it but it's just out of reach. 

I see a arrow going into the walkers skull killing it I look behind me and see Daryl grabbing me out while shooting down all of them, I grab the arrow from the walkers head and run as they try to follow, I grab my katana slicing the walkers heads in half, my other hand is in Daryl's as he is pulling me out of the horde. 

I am grabbing as much of his arrows as I can for him unless he runs out. I am about to slice this old women walkers head in two, but I trip over a dead body and Daryl and I both collapse onto the floor as I miss the head and cut the stomach, dead organs fall onto us as cold blood spilling all over us comes along with it. 

The walker still going in for the bite inches away from my face I slice the sword right between its eyes. We slowly stand up after I smacked my head onto the concrete from the fall I feel a little dizzy. 

We quickly decide to fill his cross bow back up from the arrows I salvaged, since we smell like the dead from the gory intestines all of over our bodies the walkers don't notice us. We look for others to help but we see no one they either escaped or turned because we are the only living in the horde of dead.

 Then the shooting begins. There are gun shots as we look up we see people in the towers shooting down the walkers, from the looks of us with the walker body parts all over our bodies it's hard to realize we are living people. 

We try to take cover as the walkers all go down one by one. We start running over to pile of dead ones on the floor as a bullet pierces into my arm, Daryl turns to see and his is about to say something but before he can a bullet goes straight for his calf it hits him right smack in the middle of it and he tumbles onto floor taking me along with him trying to grasp my arm from falling.

 We both start to bleed out quickly, we look to see as eventually all the walkers are down. We just lay lifeless as we bleed out. We've been laying here for a good 45 minutes. I am about to close my eyes as I see him drifting off to but then there's yelling and I see people coming and grabbing us, Glenn picks me up and a man named "Tyrese" picks Daryl up.

 I look as they run us into the prison yelling for help I see a Hershel runs over to us and another women following behind him. I catch a glimpse of Daryl after drifting off.

Super short chapter, but there will be a long one next. Don't forget to vote, comment, and give any feedback ;)