T.A.M.L. Chapter 28: Zen and Alhiette

Depuis le début

"I want to ride that!!"

"I want to go there!"

"Hey that looks fun!!"

"ZEN ZEN!!"

"LOOK ZEN LOOK!"

"OVER THERE!!"

"I LIKE THOSE THINGS!!"

~~~~

wooh! that was a trip!

*Sigh* "That was tiring huh?" Alhitette-san said, she sat on the bench

"Uh-huh, but that was FUN! Where should we head next?"

"The Ferris Wheel! I want to go to the Ferris Wheel!" She said energetically

"Wow, the Ferris Wheel?"

"Uh, what's wrong? You don't wanna go? Do you want to go home?"

"Nah, it's just I haven't rode that one yet"

 "Then you're about to! Let's go!" We went in the ferris wheel.

"Wow! This is amazing! Look at the lights!" - Alhiette

"Yeah! Beautiful!"

"What a day huh?" She said

"Yeah"

"You three sure are best of friends huh?.......You, Elliasse-san and Kyllaku.."

"Oh, yeah. Actually, Kyllaku is my childhood friend. We first met when we're still like 6 or 7 years old. While we met Elliasse at the school, she's so nice to us."

"I get the feeling of L, Zen"

"L?"

"Do you.........like her?"

------ O.O -------

"Of course I do. She's my friend, and she's nice and thoughtful. She takes care of us both."

Alhiette's POV

I think he's not getting what I'm just trying to say.

*Clears throat* "I mean, I don't mean like like friend. I mean like like........ Love...??"

"Oh.........."

~ Silence ~

"To tell you the truth, I DO like Elliasse-san."

"You mean like like love? Or something else"

"I don't think my feelings for her is as powerful as LOVE. I think it's something less than that..."

"You mean crush?"

"Y-Yeah I think that's the word to use. But I don't thik Elliasse thinks of me the same way"

"Why not?"

"Because........I don't know. I can't explain it myself"

"Is it because of Kyllaku-san? Because you feel like he likes her too? Because you feel like they are much closer together?"

..............

"Even though I like Elliasse-san, that won't change anything. 'Kyllaku needs Elliasse-san more than anything' That's what I thought. That's why I let them be, because I know Elliasse-san can make HIM happy."

"How do you know that?"

"Intuition I think.." He sounds doubtful.

"You know, Kyllaku has been suffering his entire life. From birth until know."

"Huh? Why?"

"This is suppose to be a secret, but I think I can share it to you............can I?"