Chapter 1

Amari's POV
Ummm,Hi my name is Amari Bre Hamilton,I'm 15 years old,People say that I have a bad attitude but I really don't,I live Los Angeles,California with my Grandparents...My mom and dad are ...somewhere..My grandparents never told me what happened to my parents,Whenever I bring it up and they would always change the subject and I'll get very irritated but oh well ..I know that sometime they sit me down and have a "talk" about what happened when I'm older cause right now if they told me ..they'll think that I wouldn't understand but oh well ...someday.I really love my grandparents ,They feed me,Buy me clothes,Take me places and all that ..like what any other parent  or guardian would do for they're children,My grandparents are everything to me ..They're the only reason I'm here ,They're all I got ...I have nobody else..Nobody,Ion got friends or other family members that care about me either .
*Sighs*
I have been with my grandparents all through out my entire life.

*Next morning*
*BEEP BEEP BEEP*
My Phone went off.
I woke up from the alarm,All irritated asf.
I picked up my phone and threw it at the wall.
AMARI:"SHUT THE FUCK UP" I yelled.
"Honey...Are you okay?!"
I covered my mouth...I didn't know that my grandma was up this early,I always wake up before she does.
AMARI:YES GRANNY! IM FINE! I yelled.
"Okay! Hurray up you'll be late for school!"
AMARI:School? I said to myself.
AMARI:SCHOOL!! I said hopping out of my covers and headed to the bathroom.
*20 minutes later *
I came out of the bathroom with Black timberland boots,Black pants and black crop top with my hair in a messy bun..I could have left my hair down but my hair was messy asf and I didn't have time to do it.
I love wearing dark clothing ..It's what I like..My Granny doesn't like it but my grandpa does,I'll never let anyone come to how I dress if you do ..it's not gonna be a good look,I be whoever  I wanna be ,I dress however I wanna be,You can't tell me what to do!
I went downstairs then traveled into the kitchen watching my grandma cook breakfast,the smell of the breakfast hit me like a truck ,Man I was hungry but I couldn't stay here and eat.
My Grandma turned around and smiled.
Grandma:Hey sweetie pie! She said,Not looking at me.
Amari:Hey Granny Chee! I said kissing her on her cheek and went to the cabinet,grabbing a pop tart.
Grandma:CHILD WHAT IN THE HELL ARE YOU WEARING?!
Amari:Umm..,I said turning around and facing her .
Grandma:WHY ARE YOU WEARING ALL BLACK ...YOU LOOK LIKE THE DEVIL! She screamed and shaking her head in disappointment .
Amari:Sorry..,I apologized.
Grandma:You don't need to be sorry child,It's just that..I don't like you wearing dark clothing ..you seem..seem..sad.
I sighed.
Amari:I'll go change then.
Grandma:Baby don't,I'll let you pass this time and also I don't like you exposing that beautiful body of yours...There's sick men out there ..You know what I'm talking about, she said concerned.
Amari:Thanks Grandma,I smiled.
Grandma:Your welcome crazy ass child.
I laughed .
I grabbed my pop tart,Took the wrapper off and threw it in the trash then ate it.
I looked at the time and Grabbed my backpack and took two more bites of my pop tart.
Grandma:Wanna have break-
Amari:SORRY GRANDMA CHEE I CANT ,IM GONNA BE LATE!! I said cutting her off before she could finish her sentence.
I kissed her and ran out the kitchen then to the door and took off.
GRANDMA CHEE 's POV
Crazy children these days! Lord Jesus!!

Did you guys like it?
Vote,Comment,And share ..Thanks loves💖.