*Extra Bit* Piper's POV

PIPER'S POV

"Sienna, put on your socks," I told her as she was about to leave the room.

"I don't want to," She told me

"Sienna...," I warned

"Fine," She grumbled.

It was hard after my parent's died. I mean, I was left with tons of questions and a two year old girl who is going to be four soon. I don't even remember most of the time i had with my mother. Even though they hated me, they were still my parents. I loved them even though my "mother" wasn't my real mother. Years ago, the Queen of the Vampire's and my father fell in love.... end result: me. I am Princess Piper Rae of the Vampire World, sister to Princess Anabelle.No one knows though. My stepmother didn't even show up until I was a couple of months old. My mother met her current husband after my birth and my father took me so my mother wouldn't be shamed out of the crown. My father always loved my mother and i hurt him to leave her. He had to because he couldn't take seeing her in love with her mate. My dad's wife was always a bit mean to me but not in front of everyone. I loved her, even though she never loved me. It also turned out she couldn't concieve again so my brother was her only child... until Sienna came up but if they were trying, then wouldn't this have happened earlier? I still don't remember why we moved away from my pack. I only remember it was from shame. Shame from what? My father wasn't disappointed in me but concerned. Concerned for what? I screamed into my pillow as tears flowed down my eyes. I miss him so much. I wish when he told me if i wanted him to answer any questions that he would and my answer was no. Now that he's gone, i can't.

"Piper, i'll remember to put on my socks, always. Please don't cry, i'll remembers," Sienna told me as she patted my head.

" It's not that baby girl, i'm just being silly," I told as I wiped my tears. I had forgotten she was in the room.

"Okay," She said skipping out of the room.

Little kids were so easy to please. Eliza still hasn't came back yet so she must be feeding far away instead of close. Just thinking of blood made my canines get sharper. The vampire in me craved blood but I never gave in. I couldn't, not without risking my identity. A royal vampire's bite was sweeter than a normal vampire's bite. I really hope this Rita person can help me with my questions. Our appointment was in twenty minutes.

"Piper, breakfast," Chase's Mom called from downstairs.

"Coming," I said as I walked toward the stairs. 

"MICHA!" His mate screamed from downstairs.

Micha was in his room with Brody and the others when she called. He went rigid as soon as he heard her scream. He ran down the stairs, pushing past me. 

"What happened? Are you okay? Are you hurt?" He worried as he immeadiately ran toward her. He checked her over to make sure she had no marks or anything but her clothes were torn and she ran her barefoot

"I-I-I'm fine," She panted

"What's the matter?" He said worriedly 

"It's Adara. Help me please!" She begged loudly. Adara was hurt. Oh my gosh, i hope she was okay. I ran down and went to grab the poor sobbing girl into my arms. 

"What happened?" I asked worriedly

"My brothers freaked out when they smelt Micha's scent in my room and went wolf. My sister attacked them to distract them because they didn't even recognize me. Piper please help her!" She cried 

"Okay the boys will go help but we need to get you an extra pair of clothes and into a bath." I said as I looked her over.

"I don't wanna take a bath! My sister is in pain!" She threw herself out of my arms.