11. Aden

I'm super sorry for the even longer wait! I've had writer's block bad. This is what i have so far, just a small filter chapter!

I don't think I ever put down how old they were did I?

xx HarryStylesWifey

___________________________________________

* Adara's POV * 

Sitting on the couch, i threw the phone on the floor. I didn't care that it broke into pieces. I couldn't control the tears that were sliding down my face. My mom had called, she and my father apparently had plans so she wasn't coming back for my birthday. Not that I expected she was, she didn't let me talk at all. She just said they weren't coming home anytime soon and then hung up. Love you too mom. She always does this, she shouldn't even call because we expect it already.

"Hey, i hope you don't mind that I just walked in." My close friend, Aden shouted as he closed the door. 

"Hey, no it's okay." I said as I wiped the tears from my eyes. 

"Why are you crying?" 

"My parents, they aren't coming home for my birthday. Not that I expected anything less. But who cares about me when you're here!" I wiped my tears and attacked him in a big hug. Aden and I had met a few years ago at a coffee shop. Let's just say i'm glad he wasn't mad at me for spilling my coffee all over his white shirt. 

"You know how I never met my mom?"  Aden asked me as soon as we sat down on my couch

"Yeah," Aden had it almost as bad as me because he never met his mom and always wished he did unlike me who wished she never met her parents

"It turns out that she had my three other siblings with her. Me, Jace, and Colby are twins." He smiled as he thought of his siblings.

"No way!" I gasped, how crazy!

"Yes way," He mocked me

"When?"

"A little over 6 months ago that's why I've sorta been M.I.A." He gave an apologetic smile.

"it's okay, now tell me about them!" I whined

"Serena looks just me, she's my twin. She's pretty funny. Jake is Jace's twin and he's really protective. Lia is Colby's twin and she complains about everything." He had a far away look on his face as he talked about his siblings.

"Have you met your mate yet?" I asked, i held my breath

"No not yet."He said sadly.  I let out the breath i was holding. I've always had this huge crush on him since the first time i met him a couple of years ago. I was just so happy he wasnt mad at me for spilling coffee all over him.  That's why I try so hard to ignore Chase. It's not that I dont want him, it's just that I want Aden. 

"Oh, you'll find her soon." I squeeze his hands as I smile at him. I really hope he doesn't. He'll brake my heart. 

"I hope so, " He smiled at me.

"How about you?" He asked

"Yeah, i've found my mate." I said softly. 

"Really? I want to meet him." He smiled so wide at me, he was happy for me but i was hoping he wouldn't be.

 "I rejected him."  I told him

"What the hell! Why?! A mate is a beautiful thing!" He shouted at me

"Because i just, " I didn't want to tell him that I'm in love with him " didn't want him."  

"Adara, you need to accept him." Aden shook his head at me

"He's the enemy!" I whined 

"So, he's your soul mate." Aden softly spoke back