.:Driving Myself Insane:. Chapter Twenty Seven

How much tears can one freaking human body contain? Our damn house should have been flooded, Tina was crying so much. I cried, too, but I had stopped after a little. Same with Alina. I guess we shouldn't have expected her to stop crying after only five minutes, but still. All four Tozier kids had came. And Conan was pissed off.

Since Tina had insisted on being alone, the rest of us were in the kitchen. Blake was sitting next to Alina, reading the back of a cereal box, which I figured would be boring. Conan was frowning, staring at a can of Mountain Dew. Colby was making forks do weird flips, while I just stared at him. Ashley was poking Conan's shoulder, trying to make him laugh. And dad was just staring at us all, probably wondering why teenagers were so weird these days.

Conan groaned. "Can we kill him now?"

Apparently, the only ones who were interested were the guys, because Blake shrugged, not looking up from the Nutrition Box thing. "What would we use?"

Colby hit the pointed end of the fork, making it fly across the room. "Forks. See? If anyone were there, they'd be dead. All we have to do is get giant forks and-"

Ashley asked, "Don't you mean pitchforks? They're giant forks." Correction: For now, only the Toziers were interested.

He glared at his sister. "Blah, blah, blah. Go away. And then-"

"Dude!" Blake smirked, looking up. "We're not using forks! Weirdo."

I couldn't help but blurt out. "Weirdos are hot."

They all stared at me. Crap! Did I admit that Colby was hot out loud? I probably had done that before, but not in front of so many people. I wish Courtney was here. She would have thought of a good excuse and fast. That's what we needed! We were missing Courtney and Jake. How could we have forgotten to invite them? Ugh. Why are we talking about Tina's break up like it was some party.

Finally, I shrugged and said casually. "I'm a weirdo. And I'm pretty hot, if I do say so myself." Cocky, but it fit. Sort of. I didn't think I was that pretty, which made me wonder how I could get three guys attracted to me in a small amount of time.

Colby narrowed his eyes then shrugged. "True. Very true."

Dad frowned at Colby. "Did you just call her hot?"

It was funny watching Colby's face turn bright red. "What? Nuh-huh. She's, like, only a three out of ten." That better have been a lie.

"Oh, so she's ugly?" My father smirked. Ha! He liked messing with Colby, too. No wonder we were related. We were both awesome.

"I was lying. She's a ten." Boo yeah! Wait. No one says that these days. I'm talking like I'm old! FML. Kidding. Colby then frowned. "Wait...I mean a seven. Yeah, a seven."

Conan and Blake started cracking up for some reason. Eventually, Ashley began to giggle a little, too. Dad and Alina were just as confused as I was. Was that a Tozier thing? They just started laughing at something that wasn't that funny?