.:Driving Myself Insane:. Chapter Eighteen

"Hey. What're you doing here?" Colby asked, waving a rag around in his hand.

Thankfully, the other night, Colby and Nichole hadn't caught Riley and I spying on them. Another great thing: Colby hadn't kissed her! Nichole had leaned in as if she were going to, but Colby had turned his head. I felt like the queen of the world when that happened while Riley rolled his eyes.

I was not going through with Riley's seduction plan. That'd be plan B. I had a plan more my style, which is good because the thought of Riley wanting me to do all that is disgusting.

I smirked at him. "What? You want me to leave?"

I was wearing the short jeans shorts, though. He, on the other hand, was wearing jeans and a gray tee shirt. Jackson and Riley were also at the car wash somewhere, along with Blake, Conan, Alina, Skyler, and Tina. Ashley had stayed home, not wanting to be anywhere near Riley. I couldn't blame her.

Colby only shrugged before continuing the scrub the mustang. I narrowed my eyes slightly.

"Isn't that your car?" I asked.

He looked up at me with this big ol' grin that made my smirk waver slightly, "Pfft, yeah. My baby deserves to get washed too. Wanna help?"

I grabbed a sponge from a bucket and started wiping the hood, "Where's your girlfriend?" I asked casually, careful not to let jealousy slip into my voice.

"Nichole? She ain't here." He smirked at me. "Jealous?"

I rolled my eyes. "As if I'd be jealous."

"Right. You've got a boyfriend. Forgot that." He mumbled, focusing on the car again. Maybe I should have let Colby just beat the crap out of Riley instead. Then again, Riley had helped me yesterday. Plus, he hadn't been as annoying as he could have been. 

Someone dug their fingers in my sides from behind, "Hi-ya."

I glanced over my shoulder at Jackson. "Hey." He was wearing jean shorts and a white V neck. His hands were sort of cold, probably from all the water.

"What's up, Toze?" He asked Colby in a friendly tone.

Colby didn't bother glancing up. "Toze? I'd almost rather being called Tozier. But, to answer your question, anything above eye level."

Jackson laughed a little, though I could tell it was sort of fake. "Man, you're funny. No wonder Kat likes you."

I was about to smack him in the arm before Colby shrugged, "S'okay. I know he's kidding."

I somewhat scowled. He wasn't acting jealous. Why?! Did he really get over me that fast? And over some chick. Ugh. Maybe I did have to use Riley's idea.

Speaking of the devil...

"Katherine, baby! There you are." Riley spread his arms out, grinning like a retard. He was wearing baggy shorts and an over-sized shirt. I swear, if he did jumping jacks, those shorts would fall right off. Not a sight I'd like to see.