.:Driving Myself Insane:. Chapter Thirteen

"Katherine. Katherine. Katherine! KATHERINE! KATHERINE BLAKESLEE!" Alina was screaming at me, though she was only a few feet away from my bed. 

I groaned, "What the feathers do you want?" I sat up, rubbing my eyes and yawning. Didn't these people ever allow me to sleep? Obviously not. 

She had this huge grin plastered on her face. I hadn't seen a smile that big since she'd heard that Jacob and Bella kissed in Eclipse. Yes, we were Jacob shippers. We only watched those movies for Taylor Lautner. God, that boy was hot. If that Steven Strait dude had starred in it instead, we'd hate it just as much as anyone else.

"No. Freaking. Way," I guessed, "Justin Timberlake is downstairs, asking for my hand in marriage?" I asked hopefully, grinning.

"Ah, no. What is it with you and Justin Timberlake. He's not even that hot."

"Fine. Shia Labeouf?"

Aline frowned in disgust, "Transformers dude? Ew, no. Why would you even want that?"

I sighed and guessed again, "Robet Pattinson? Ew. Ew. Ugh. Nasty. I don't want some hobo marrying me. Ooh! Ooh! It's Chace Crawford, isn't it? Please tell me it is."

"Katherine, this has nothing to do with marriage! Or even you, for that matter." Alina stated, smirking. Aw, no Chace for me? Damn it! Life was unfair! No prince charming would ever sweep me off my feet. I'd be stuck in a damn tower my whole life, and my hair would grow twenty million feet, then I'll die from choking on it! 

I sighed yet again, "Well, that's boring. What is it?"

"I," she began, "am going to kiss the hell out of Blake later. I figured he's being too much of a wussy, so you know, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do." 

I snorted, climbing out of bed, "What is this? Kiss your crush week?"

"Or crush week. Like that crap on Nick. I think. Or was it Disney? Or Cartoon Network? Hm, no. Not sure. But, yeah, I'm going to kiss him until those amazing lips of his are swollen."

I blinked slowly. I didn't need that image in my head. God, now it was burned into my brain! Why?! See? This was a cruel, cruel world. "Ew, Alina. I didn't need any details."

A smirk formed on her lips, "Hm, really? I didn't really need to hear 'I think I love you too, Colby' last night either. I love the fact you talk in your sleep. You can learn so much information from that. Like, Uncle said, that pink unicorns are going to start World War III."

I scoffed, "And purple, blue, and yellow ones. Jeez. I live with unicorn-ists." I shook my head, disappointed. Then I realized what she said about that really disturbing, weird dream I'd had. 

"I didn't want to dream that!" I protested. "That's like, God. He's been nice to me for...What? One day? You can't fall for someone in a day. It starts with a crush, then you like them, then you love them. And I haven't even gotten out of the 'dislike' zone yet."