.:Driving Myself Insane:. Chapter Twelve

The car looked awesome. It was blue, my favorite color! Courtney probably told Colby. Unless Colby stalked me. That would be creepy. Like, really creepy. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Alina and Tina watching me from the window. No, Colby wasn't the stalker. These two were. Didn't they have anything better to do? I shook my head, sticking my tongue out at them. It was a ltitle cold outside. I could see my breath. I used to pretend I smoked whenever it was cold. I had to admit, I was a little tempted to do that this time, too, but decided not to. Not with witnesses.

I unlocked the front door and stepped inside, sighing at the warmth. I closed the door behind me, frowning as Alina and Tina walked up to me, frowns on their own faces.

"You want on a date with Riley?!" Tina screeched at me.

I stared at her, "No. He wanted it to be a date, but I said no. He left early anyway. Remember Jackson?"

Alina nodded slowly, "Walker? Yeah, what about him?

"Saw him. He talked to me. He's hot now." I smirked.

"I don't really care anymore," Alina shrugged, "Blake will be mine!"

"Um, someone's a little crazy."

Tina smirked, "Katherine, you shouldn't be talking. Well, I'm gonna go call Skyler. And Alina, you can go obsess over Blake while Katherine obsesses over Colby."

I narrowed my eyes at her. Hm, now I want that crowbar again. Nah. I wouldn't be able to hurt her. I'd feel too bad. After saying good night to each of them, I went up to my room. I sort of wanted to talk to my dad, but he was at work, sadly. He was only off once a week, because he tried hard to keep us happy. I didn't care about money, though, and I'd told him that over and over, but he never listened. I opened the door, smiling as Arrow joined me.

I crouched down to pet him, "Hey, boy. What's up?" He whined, panted, and licked me. He looked over at the bed. That was when I noticed the box laying there. I stood up and cautiously walked over to it. Along the top, in messy handwriting, was written:

Katherine

It was Colby's handwriting. I knew it was. I frowned, raising my eyebrow. Next to the box was my car keys. I carefully picking the box up and took the cover off, sitting down on my bed. There was probably a dozen roses, along with a note. 

Hey. Didn't think I'd forget to give you a present, did you? Hell no. Sorry, it's not anywhere near as good as your mom's gift, but it's the thought that counts, right? 

From, Colby. 

I gently put down the note card and picked up the flowers, inspecting them carefully. I don't know what I expected. Maybe water to squirt out. But, no, these were real flowers. All but one. There were eleven real, but one plastic one. It confused me. Maybe they only had eleven, so he bought a fake one. Yeah, I guess that made sense. I looked back in the box, noticing a DVD case with an envelope taped to it.

I gently pulled the envelope off, noticing it said on the front Read after video.