A Kiss with a Promise.

Where Clio went, I don't know. I limped back to my house and went to clean myself up, I made myself a bath and laid in it. I had my head between my legs sulking at what I've done, she loved me with honesty and I broke her. I wish I could hear her voice, I wish I could know where she is. What if she's not safe?

My skin turned funny and the water was cold, I decided to get out of the bath and lay in bed but that was hard as it smelt of Clio. I was sick to my stomach at the events that took place, I lifted my hand over my cheek and still felt the heat from Clio's hand.

My phone pinged.

'Clio's with me. She's a mess. A'

I sighed in a big relief, she was somewhere safe. I wanted to get dressed and head over there but I knew she needed time so I turned my phone off and headed into a deep sleep.

----------------------------------------------

Talk about a big sleep, over a day and half I woke up. I got my shit together and proceed to go to Aaron's, I needed to clear the air even if she'd never speak to me again I needed her to understand what was going through my mind, I needed her to know it was a huge mistake and its cost me the best thing that has ever happened to me.

I knocked on Aaron's door and patiently waited for him to answer. I fucking even had palm cards to help me get everything out, to help me find my words.

"Zak?" Aaron answered the door.

"Is she here?" I asked.

"Yep. Come on." He opened the door and I headed inside. "Maybe we should take this talk somewhere where she can't throw things?" I heard a hit of a laugh in that.

"Please." I breathed rubbing my face it still stung.

We headed into his spare lounge room that was still empty, nothing could harm me and nothing would distract me. I was ready until I heard her sweet voice.

"So how much trouble can I be if she goes to the cops?" She came plottering down the stairs in a baggy t-shirt, my baggy t-shirt to be more precise. "Holy shit." Her mouth dropped.

"Clio you need to hear him out." Aaron left the room and locked the door. I thought to myself well done Aaron, now she would have to hear me out.

"Don't bother Zak." She held her hand up and faced the corner.

"Please listen to me" I begged.

"You said you never wanted to see me hurt. Did you close your eyes when you hurt me? When I cried? Because of you." She threw it in my face. "Just let it go."

"I can't. I won't let you go without a fight. I'm sorry." I flipped through my palm cards deciding what to say next, she turned around and covered her hands across her mouth. "What?"

"Palm cards?" She looked at me, her tired eyes looked straight at me.

"I get distracted when I'm with you, your body tempts me, your little dimple shows when you press your lips together. I lose all my words and just admire your beauty." I looked back down at the cards.

"You said you would never hurt me. You said you would never make me cry." I bent my head down. "Well there's something I can admit, you tell a perfect lie." She scoffed and looked away.

"I guess I know your thoughts on you wanting me in your life." I crumbed the cards in my hands. "After everything we went through I never backed out, murderer twice, witch what else you got? Just remember I never walked away."

We stood in silence. You could tell what I said broke her a bit more, she hid her face and made noises so I knew she was crying. After all we've been through I make one mistake and I'm the jerk but she made repetitive lies and she's the innocent one.

"I've missed you." She choked up. "A lot."

"How? You've chucked everything back in my face! You think I loved this chick? I didn't. It was all a blur, the love of my life was in prison! And refused to let me to see her!" I yelled at her making her cower into a corner.

"How much more hurt can I take?" She innocently looked at me, I scoffed and sat down beside her.

"I will regret my life if don't fight for you. For us. I love you Clio. I'll never quit, if I fall I'll just get back up. Today is a new day, new opportunities to make you come back to me. I know I don't deserve you but I want you, I need you."

"I'm sorry." She murmured.

"We're both fucked up." I laughed painfully.

"Maybe we belong in asylums?" She giggled back.

"My asylum is in your arms." I moved closer to her and she sat between my lap.

"Did you look at the photo album?"

"Ofcourse I did. It was beautiful, Clio its been a long year and definitely a long 2 days. I need you back in my life." She rolled on her knees to face me.

"Take me home then." She breathed out down my neck. "Claim me as yours, make me your number one." She kissed me neck softly.

"You're my only one." I grabbed her face and brought it to mine. "It's you I want and you know it. The only one I ever want, I yearn for you, I crave for you. It me a hunger that's insatiable, a passion that burns hotter than fire. I finally have you again in my arms and you're never leaving me again." I hissed down her neck.

"YAY! THEY MADE UP!" Aaron cheered us on, clapping and celebrating.

Clio looked at the door and I looked at her. "There's that smile and laugh everyone speaks about." She faced me, smiled and kissed me with a promise.