Perfect Time.

I wiped my mouth as Clio fixed herself up, I can't believe I allowed her to get what she wanted. I watched her carefully as she pulled down her dressed, she look frustrated and not satisfied.

"You okay?" I mumbled. "Wasn't it good? I've never had complaints."

"No sugar it was fine. Just maybe the background noise wasn't putting me in the mood." She pointed to the TV that was still playing in the lounge room.

"Well I would've changed it but you don't seem like the girl to wait" I came in close and bit her lip gently.

She pulled herself off the bench and walked to the back door, she was absolutely beautiful no wonder why I couldn't resist her.

"If you can still walk then we are not finished." I hissed as I rushed towards her throwing her over my shoulder.

"I think we should wait for that. Save yourself for me" she played with my hair and tugged on it. "I reckon you'll be good in the sack." She bit at me.

"As long as you want me I'll wait Clio."

Okay. Yes, I was highly obsessed with Clio. Head over heels for her even though she was a killer. Aaron would not like this one bit.

"Zak. I'm cold."

"Let me get you a jumper" I put her back down and ran off to my room.

As I headed back to my room I noticed Clio heading back to the lounge room, I rushed to get a jacket as I knew the DVD soon was to finish.

I jumped over my bed and ran back out to see Clio standing there with the DVD.

"Do you have something to tell me?" She toyed with the DVD, bending it and twirling it. Then she snapped it.

"Clio"

"Don't Clio me. I can't believe you did this! Is this why you wanted me here? Do you even really like me?" She scoffed and threw the pieces at me. "Fucking dick fuck!"

She went on a rampage kicking my lounge and walls.

"Clio. Don't!" I went over to her hugging her, making sure she wouldn't destroy my house anymore. "Let me explain?"

"No." She pushed me off and I fell hard on my ass. "Let me explain a little something to you Zak Bagans."

She straddled me, pinning me down. He finger tips dug into my wrist making me squirm, she was enjoying this I could see it.

"Did your little friend Aaron fill you in? Did he tell you what the media knows or did he actually tell you the full story!" She screamed in my face.

"You used me Zak." She stood and up and kicked me in the ribs.

"Fucking bitch!" I groaned on the floor rolling around in pain.

"The pain is on the outside, you hurt me in the inside so mines worse. Fuck you Zak!"

Clio stormed out but hitting into Aaron's chest.

"Oh look." She groaned.

"Cli-- Zak! What the hell did you do!" Aaron barged his way through and came to my aid.

"Aaron it's okay." I grunted as Aaron helped me up. "It's fine. I'm good!" I pushed Aaron away as I looked back to Clio who looked heartbroken.

"Clio I think it's best you leave. Would you like the cops to come?" Aaron protested.

"Call 'em. So whatever, from what Zak knows from you, you should both know I walked away with not charges. What's the cops gonna do?" She smirked, rolled her eyes then left my place.

"Why was she here Zak?" Aaron started to get angry, throwing a fit. "I warned you!"

"I wanted to find out for myself! I wanna know the truth! She walked away innocent, innocent for a reason!" I spat back, I held my ribs and went to lay down on the bed.

"No no no. You're going to the hospital! The bitch could've broken something." Aaron help me out to his car and off we headed.

The drive was quite, I understood where he was coming from but did he not understand where I was coming from? I like Clio and despite this minor set back I'll continue to like her.

------------------------------------------------

After about an hour I laid on the table getting x-Ray's done, they were guessing maybe I have 2 fractured ribs. Clio did a good job, the bruise was nearly covering my whole side stomach.

"Knock knock?" A voice sounded at the door. "Zak?"

"Clio?" I popped myself on my elbows and saw her allowing herself in, she locked the doors and closed the blinds.

"No one can see or get in. Perfect crime." I mumbled but made sure she heard me.

"Is that what you think? I'm here to kill you?" She scoffed and sat next to me. "You wouldn't understand."

"Let me." I took my hand and held it against her beautiful, soft face.

"I can't Zak. You would think different of me." She pushed away my hand. "Aaron's right, you shouldn't be near me." A tear slowly went down her face.

"He doesn't understand."

"And neither will you." She stood up and kissed my forehead. "Goodbye Zak, Zak Bagans" she exhaled a soft laugh and headed for the door.

"Goodbye? Don't talk bullshit!" I tried to get up but alarms went off alerting the nurses to try and get in. "But Clio, you can't do this!"

The door started to bang more, nurses protesting to unlock the door.

"Just like you, I'm attracted to you. And maybe somehow we didn't want to live without each other, things we don't want to happen but we have to accept them. Let me go, I'm not good."

She unlocked the door and ran off, the nurses piled in the room and I tried to find Clio but she disappeared, again.

------------------------------------------------

"What are you doing here?" Aaron grabbed Clio's arm.

"Saying goodbye. Isn't that what you want? Isn't that why you told Zak about me?" Clio was released form Aaron's grip.

"It's best for him."

"You didn't even tell him the actual story, just the story you heard from someone else's mouth."