The Bang.

He had taken her further under ground, Aaron and I forced our way under but we couldn't get in. I jumped up and went into panic, I can't loose Clio and she can't loose me.

"Aaron! We gotta do something!" I searched the room for another way down. "He is gonna kill her!"

Aaron went completely silent and avoided my issue.

"The baby. It's crying again." He wandered off, I'm assuming to follow the noise. "It's calling me. Get the SB11 box."

He was nuts but I listened. "Here!"

The box made white noise nothing came through, I was beginning to think Aaron was hallucinating.

"Talk to me now!"

"I knew it wasn't my baby!"

"What the fuc- Who was that!" Aaron jumped back and screamed.

"Col." Short and sweet.

"Where is he taking her! Col help me save her!" I demanded him to help me. "Aaron!"

"The baby! They baby!" He kneeled down screaming.

"The baby wants his mumma"

"He won't have her! Not yet!" I kicked a door down luckily it was another way down. "Aaron you game?"

"Let's coat tail this bitch!" We grabbed out equipment and headed down further.

"It ends. Now are never, the last man standing." They were his final words.

----------------------------------------------

Our little hunt lead us to basically nothing. We had reached the back yard of the motel with no sight of Clio or Warren, we headed back to our RV and begun searching anything related to this place that could get us an understanding of things.

"Cops?" Insisted Bill.

"No!" I growled. "They'll find her and put her away! Remember Warren is known dead! Anyone in relation to him will be questioned!" This was all no use.

"Well what then!" Bill argued.

"Colin said the baby wants his mumma. What if she is being sacrificed? She is a witch after all, they would've researched how to kill a witch." Aaron softly spoke as he starred into the darkness of nothing, looking like he zoned out.

"Witch?" Jay and Bill spoke.

"Long story." I ignored their faces but I knew I'd have to give an explanation soon.

"Salem then!" Ash came out yelling. "Kill a witch in Salem! That's where she will be!"

"That's far, too far!" I fought back, I didn't have much time up my sleeves.

"She's right Zak. Salem." Aaron still looked fucked up. "Her parents need us to help her." He got up and headed towards the drivers spot.

"No dude you're not driving!" I pushed him along.

"Zak. I know what I'm doing, trust me." He buckled himself up and off we were, I was praying to god he was right and of not I have lost Clio. The best thing that ever happened to me.

----------------------------------------------

I woke up and noticed a familiar surrounding, Salem. The witch statues everywhere, the uneasy feeling of this place it had to be Salem.

"How long was I out for?" I grumbled to Jay.

"A long time. But we are here, now where to?"

"Her parents house" Aaron made a quick sharp turn and headed down a dirt road. "She's there."

"I'm sensing that Aaron has sensed an energy" Jay softly spoke, he was worried for him as we all were.

"He'll need cleansing after this." Billy piped up.

"We all will need one, but forget that we need Clio." I shook my head as we started to slow down.

"Look!" Aaron yelled. "Warrens car! He is here!" He hid the RV behind bushes and unbuckled himself. "Let's do this!"

"All in good time bro." I calmed him down and starred at the building.

"It does look like a witches house" Jay spoke to Ash. "Wonder if we'll hear that story" Jay looked at me as he passed me.

"She could be dead?" Jay spoke.

"No. I'm here because she is alive." Aaron came toward us. "That was a weird couple of hours. Ready?" He got his backpack and headed off.

"Wait wait! Couple of hours? You're idea to be here! To drive here!" I held him back.

"Because she is here. Her mum signalled me." He smiled and walked off the bus.

"I'm thinking maybe an exorcism now?" Jay giggled.

"Maybe you're right" I nodded at headed off the bus too.

We all snuck around the house to see if we could look in but the windows were painted black, typical witches.

"Should we just knock?" Suggested Aaron.

"If you suggest one more thing I'm gonna slap you! That'll definitely have her killed." I hissed.

"Dude. I'm trying to help. What's your big,heroic plan?" He gave me a smartass smile.

"I don't know! Keeping her alive till I think of one." I argued back. I didn't have a plan, I knew if we busted in he'd kill her ASAP. We needed to take our time, I was bring back Clio to Vegas alive.

I heard a females voice inside, it was Clio's. My heart began to beat properly knowing she was alive.

"Clio its Zak." I softly hissed.

"Call. The. Cops." she spat out.

"We gotta do it." Aaron shook his head, he pulled out his phone and began dialling.

"Dude fuck no!" I threw his phone out of his hands. "Don't!"

"She knows what she is doing Zak." Ash spoke.

"She's planned this all along." Aaron confirmed with me, getting me to remember the story.

I gave up. "Fuck! Dial away." And he did.

*BANG. BANG!*

Two gunshots fired, a one body slamming the ground. The war was over, who was the last man standing.

"Dude" Aaron's voice shattered.