All Game.

Well all headed back to my place, ordered dinner and decided what out next move was. The pizza came and everybody was silent and carefree besides Clio, she had walked outside and sat by herself.

"Maybe you should talk to her Zak?" Bill spoke with his mouth full.

"I should." I just watched Clio as she moved across the yard, I didn't know what I could say or do that'll help but maybe being there for her was just enough.

I closed the door behind me and hugged Clio from the back, she held my arms and moved her head on my shoulder.

"Do you ever feel like running away? Just suddenly leavening. No note, no warning. Just getting your shit and leaving?"

"I haven't felt like that it a long time but when I did have those thoughts it hurt. Thinking only running is your option." I spoken calmly and softly.

"I don't want to put your friends in trouble and especially you." She turned to me with the most saddest eyes, the green of her eyes faded into eyes that were cold and broken.

"It's going to impact us no matter what, Aaron knows Warren." I exhaled.

"I'm trying Zak, I'm trying hard to find a solution."

"I know you are baby, but just come eat and we'll deal with this together okay. And you'll be staying here tonight" I hugged her tightly.

"No where else I'd rather be." She kissed me and headed inside.

We all sat around still not speaking and eating, the clueless faces around this table was horrifying. Aaron's phone ruined the silence and stared to ring.

"Hello?"

"No. I'm not home."

"I can't- just listen."

His face was glared to Clio.

"Someone wants to talk to you Clio" she shaking handed the phone to her and she accepted.

"Hel-"

She screamed the house down, her voice shrieked hard. Fear drove down her body, I've heard people scream before but this was all new. Nothing could compare to how she was acting, her body trembled as she got up and ran to my bathroom.

We could all hear her vomiting and crying, I raced down and made sure she was okay.

"Ssh, Clio it's okay." I pulled back her hair and rubbed her back. "Let it all out."

"He is here. It's real!" She flushed the toilet and sat down. "I need to go home. My father can protect me."

"What about me Clio? I can." I was shattered. Didn't she trust me.

"The more I'm with you the more you're in danger. He said, he said to me in the phone 'he's dead'." She dropped her head and cried.

I struggled to speak as now I was the target, like her little Zak was the target.

"Come on" I grabbed her waist and undressed her. "Shower time." I carefully stripped her and out her in the shower. She coward to the floor and let the water wash all over her.

I gave Clio some time alone and I went to my room and sat by myself, I felt some much but I couldn't say a word to describe it. It was all too much and now so real, I couldn't imagine how Clio felt. I was going to be by her side through this all, I'm going to show her how much she means to me.

I love her.

"Dude" Aaron knocked on my door. "You good?"

"Warren said to Clio 'he's dead', so I'm pretty much feeling a bit sacred."

"The guys, Ash and myself have spoke."

"I understand if you want out."

"Shut up. We are in, we have lock down in three days and we have agreed to let Clio come. She can't be on her own right now, besides we need her for this lockdown." Aaron came and sat beside me.

"Why?" I was curious.

"This lockdown is where she was captured." He looked me dead in the eye so I knew he was serious. "She'd be a good witness and target in that place."

"I'm not using her like that!" I fought back.

"We won't do anything she doesn't want to do Zak, okay. Maybe this might give her some peace of mind."

I knew he was right but I was furious to think he could put Clio through more danger. I got up and headed outside I needed to clear my head.

----------------------------------------------

"What did he say?" Clio was back in my room with Aaron.

"I know he agrees with me but doesn't want to hurt you. You sure you wanna do this?"

"It's gotta be done, Warren will be around that area so us being there could help." Clio went through my clothes and put some on.

"Will Zak find out what we are doing?" Aaron was getting nervous.

"No but the sooner we leave he won't be able to control it. This needs to end before Zak gets hurt." Clio high fived Aaron and they headed out.