Guess Who's Back.

I rolled over to find Clio but she wasn't next to me, I was hoping she hadn't done a runner on me or went psycho again. I got up and headed to look for her, I heard voices from my kitchen so I snuck behind the wall and listened.

"He is alive. What? How?" It was Aaron.

"Ssh! Zak's asleep. He faked his own death and it was pinned at me for doing it, I don't know where he is but I need to keep him away from Zak."

"Warren wouldn't hurt anyone?"

"Oh really? He watched Colin kill his own fucking baby!" She hissed loudly at him, guessing they didn't want to wake me up.

"What do we do?" I watched Aaron as he moved across the room.

"I need to kill him." She was brutally honest.

"Clio!" Aaron yelled.

"No Clio." I came around the corner and they both glared at me. "You kill him you go to jail and that's the last place you need to be."

"Zak I won't let him hurt you, or ruin your life. But he can't be on the loose either."

"She's right Zak, once Warren was deadset on something he'd do it."

We all sat around in silence probably all thinking how did we get into this mess or find a plan so no one would get hurt.

Aaron's face friend as he focused on something.

"Dude wha-"

"Ssh! Can you hear that!" He stood up. "A baby crying."

We all stop and tried to listen, we had our breathing control and could barely hear what Aaron was heading.

"It's gone." His head snap back at us and he blank out the hearing of the baby. "Look I gotta go, tonight dinner?" He smiled and left.

Clio and myself stood apart not looking at each other, I didn't know what to say this mess keeps getting bigger and bigger but I don't want her to face it alone. Aaron is apart of it because of the connection with Warren, I'm just left in the middle figuring out what I can do.

"You can't kill him." I breathed out.

"And I can't have him ruin your life. He has already ruin mine and I know what it's like." She folded her arms and stood back more.

"There has to be another way."

"Yes. Leaving, leaving you and I don't want to do it but if I don't end him it will end us." She sat back down and held her hands to her face. "You probably don't want me anymore hey?"

"Fuck, Clio! You think I don't want you. There's not a single part of you I don't want, you understand? I want to be on you, inside you. I just want you against the wall, on the couch, you in my bed and me in your bed and possibly everywhere I can possibly think of. And I want you in the purest way I know possible, sitting at the table just talking, when you play with my hair and when you sleep the little noises you make. I have a vast imagination when it comes to these kinds of things." She peaked her head out of her hands and smiled.

"Zak." She got up and pushed herself on me.

"You always horny?" I grinned as I nibble on her neck.

"Not that but you're always fucking sexy" she hissed. "Your bed now." She pulled me towards my door.

----------------------------------------------

"Hurry!" I yelled.

"I'm coming! Shit!" I heard Clio tumble in the bedroom so I went to check up on her. She had her black pencil skirt on, black heels and black lace bra on, I stood with my mouth handing down.

"Where's my top?" She ripped my bedroom apart. "We're late!"

"It was your idea to fuck." I protested as I watched her bend over, she has a nice ass.

"Yes well I didn't expect that to turn into three hours" she hissed. "A good fucking three hours" she mumbled.

"I'm a machine." I sat on the bed a lied back, to my surprise I found her red top hanging from the fan. "You might want to look up."

"Why the hel--" she grunted and got up and reached for the top. "My my my, must've been a rush to remove this." She came laying down on top of me.

"We can't be more late." I winked and her and clasped my hand on her ass spanking it.

"No and besides I can't open my legs in this skirt." She got up and put her shirt on. "Let's go" she grabbed my keys and headed to the garage.

I watched her lead to my car as she opened the garage door up and unlocked my car.

"New car madam?" I teased.

"Sorry, old habits." She tossed the keys to me.

We huddled in the car and headed off to the restaurant, my phone started to ring and I answered it to have Aaron panicking on the other end.

"Aaron calm down."

"I can't understand you!"

"Yes, we will meet you there."

Aaron was now meeting us up at the museum, he said this was urgent. I watched Clio clasp her phone and sloppy breathe.

"This is bad Zak." She whispered.

We arrived and went inside, Aaron was there with Jay, Ash and Billy.

"Warren fucking Warren is back he is here and I don't know if he knows about you and Clio." Aaron was freaking out big time.

"What!" Clio screamed behind me.

"What did he say Aaron?" Jay spoke up.

"He has come to end this."

We suddenly all glared at Clio.