Love.

I didn't get much sleep as I watched Clio sleep, remembering her last words last night before we went all quite and didn't speak. She loves me and it's scaring her, it shouldn't be like that.

I made her a cup of hot chocolate and sat it next to her bed, I headed inside the motel and got in my suite and had a shower. I took an extra long shower to scrub away everything I could, I hated fighting with Clio especially at this tough time.

I was still a mess after I found out this was a plan, how I was being toyed with and even know Aaron and Clio both agree the plan failed I still fill like I'm being played with.

I jumped as a set of hands grabbed me from behind and rubbed my length. I snapped my head around to see Clio's face. "You scared me." I moaned.

"You left me." She spoke softly focusing on what her hands were feeling.

"I needed to shower."

"Well apparently so do I" she winked at me and I let her continue. "Do me in the shower" she whispered in my ear.

I turned around and picked up Clio and pinned her against the wall, the water poured rapidly on us making it very slippery.

"I love you Clio." I moved back up and whispered to her lips.

"I love you Zak." She whispered back, my lips spreader into a massive smiled. I spanked her thigh "Let's get to it."

I slowly entered her and watched her squint her eyes and her mouth drop open, the little noises she made would send me crazy. She threw her hands around my neck and I pulled her off the wall and thrusted myself into her.

"H-holy shit!" She screamed. She brought her lips to my neck and started to kiss and nibble away, I immediately turned the shower off and took her to bed.

I stood at the end of the bed while she was laying on the edge, I was still deep in her now now grinding nice and slow letting her feel me all and for me to feel her. She cupped her breast and moaned with passion, I held her legs further back so I could come down and kiss her body taking every inch of her in my mouth.

"Yes, Zak oh" I knew she was climaxing.

I pulled out and dropped to my knees, I wanted to make her come hard with my mouth, I wanted to watch her come undone just by my mouth.

"Uh fuck!" She squealed.

"Come." And at my demand she did, she sat herself up and watched me lick her until she couldn't bare it no more. Her legs were shaking, she was breathless and satisfied. I stood up and she came forward grabbing my length and entering it into her mouth.

"Oh." I could feel the back of her throat, she was working hard. I wasn't going to last long as watching her climaxed nearly made me come, her beautiful face and the noises she made always had me weak.

I exploded down her throat and was barely able to stand, I quickly grabbed Clio and threw both of us on the bed. She rolled into me and gave me little kisses, she moved and sat on me kissing my stomach.

"I know I'm not the first person to kiss you down your body and make you feel on top of the world. I can only retrace lines that have already been drawn with kisses on your skin, many woman would've taken their time to kiss and inhale your scent." She continued to kiss me all the way back up to m my mouth.

"I know I'm not the first but I hope I can be the last." Her eyes screamed love, they also had the pain if I was to reject her but her words meant something to me. For the first time in a long time I was truly happy, I truly loved Clio.

"I love you Clio and I want you like I've never wanted anyone else. I've fallen hard for everything you've offered to me, when you laugh it's utterly contagious and with your smile it's makes me giddy for no reason at all." I brushed her hair out of her face and kissed her hard.

"I love how you fit perfectly for me, how strong you are and how brave you've been. I can't wait to this is over and start a life with you."

I held her for a little while and she fell fast asleep, I got up and headed outside to meet up with the guys. I left a note telling her where I'd be, the guys wanted to head for a early dinner and plan our lockdown. I just could wait to eat, talk and go back to her.

----------------------------------------------

"The RV has some messy sheets" Ash nudged me and winked.

"No that's from her" I laughed back but they all rolled their eyes as if they didn't believe me. "Swear! I fucked her in the motel shower instead."

Aaron spat out his drink and the others looked stunned, I was only trying to prove my point.

"Are we going to interview Clio for the lockdown? People don't know the full depth of the story and we could potentially expose the story to everyone." Billy brought out his notepad.

"I think we can dig around a little bit, mention no names and only speak of Colin and where he died?" Aaron gestured.

"No. It wouldn't work, maybe we'll have someone who knows the story and can tell us about it." They all looked disappointed. "Or, hide her face and she can talk, not too much."

We all agreed that would be out best chance, I'm going Clio will agree and help us.

"Anything with Warren and Clio?" Jay asked.

"Warren is ringing me constantly, trying to get a snoop of where we are." Aaron confessed.

"We can't let him near Clio!" I growled, I knew Warren would somehow find us, I couldn't let Clio out of my sight. I glanced up at the moon and wished for this all to be over.

I left dinner early and ran back to my room to find Clio awake and watching TV, munching on lollies. I closed and locked the door and laid down besides her and soon fell fast asleep.