Zak, Zak Bagans.

"Zak! Man great to have you back" the voice of Bobby Mackey called my name as he came rushing through the crowd. "The place has missed you."

Didn't know if that was a compliment or maybe the spirits haunting Bobby Mackey's needed to torture my soul one last time.

"Great to be here! Seems like a full house" I gazed around the room of people who were here to watch Bobby Mackey perform one last time, my crew were all here as this place meant something to us and especially Bobby's music.

"Yep. One last night, my end is here. C'mon sit down, first round on me." He nodded us to a table and left to set up his stage for one last performance.

Bobby Mackey's was the scariest lockdown I've ever did and definitely one I'll never forget. All my crew would never forget the encounters we got and especially Nick wherever he was.

It was good to be here to listen to music and have a great time, the crew and I haven't had much downtime as Ghost Adventures, GA Aftershocks, Deadly Possessions and the Demon House were all taking our time up but with the show on breaks and Demon house finished the boys deserved a nice, spirit free night out.

As music started to play the drunk women would gather together and stubble to the dance floor and grind on each other, ladies it's never attractive. Men would lurk in the darkness and watch then which is disgusting, men shouldn't watch women like they're pieces of meat just waiting to be devoured.

Few months back that's how I'd look at women, pretend they were dancing for me, urging me to look at them and trying to get me to take them home. Truth is that's what I used to do but it got boring and the women were all the same, wanted money, wanted fame or just wanted to be like 'I fucked Zak Bagans.'

So I left those days behind and cut every relationship I had with women. Yes I miss sex but I don't miss the whining, the arguments and the constant question of 'What are we?' It got all too much and I didn't need the hassle of women as the after life gave me enough hassle.

"Look Zak, look at those ladies" Aaron pushed my face of the direction he was looking at. Those girls looked like filth, they were literally jumping each other on the dance floor. "Want their number?" Aaron nudged me and laughed.

"Don't even say it. That's disgusting." I scoffed and looked away, I just wanted to have a nice night with my guys and no women. Well only one Ashley, Jay's wife but she was in the crew and I loved her like a sister.

"Zak needs more than that Aaron! He needs someone to sweep him away" Jay nestled out of Ashley's arms and defended me.

"Guys! I'm a man, I do the sweeping." I had one more look around the bar and nothing and no one caught my interest. Now I wish I was hunting demons at least I would've gotten a kick out of it.

''This next song goes out to the Ghost Adventures crew, Johanna. Sing along if you know the words." Bobby's voice carried over the room and everyone began cheering. This was definitely one of his finest songs, tells a great story.

The band started to play and the entire room sing along, it was such a perfect moment. Us guys cheered around the table singing aloud the lyrics, and even doing the back up instruments.

Half way through the song I had to pee, I yelled down Aaron's ear and guided myself to the bathroom. As I walked in the bathroom and about to head into one of the stalls the most beautiful woman walked out, she honestly took my breathe away that I had to stop and think about what I was doing.

"Sorry. Excuse me." She barged past me and the wind from her spun me around to watch her walk away.

Without knowing what I was doing I went out and headed to find her, I searched the dance floor and came up to the bar and there she was.

"The guys bathroom is a strange place for women" She spun to me as I spoke to her, I was trying to be confident but she was a very hard person to read.

"Ladies line was long and I couldn't wait." She gave me a feisty look and walked away.

I watched her disappear into the crowd and I sat back watching her. I wanted to stop her but my body wouldn't move, I felt paralysed but had electricity run through my body. I needed to talk to her, I managed to pull myself together and followed her as she was at the other end of the bar.

"Sorry about before, I'm Zak, Zak Bagans" I held my hand out but she looked down at me and nodded.

"I already know who you are Zak, Zak Bagans. I'm Clio, nice to meet you." She downed the rest of her drink and yet again left me.

I watched her leave the club but before she left she took one last glimpse at me and I could feel something, she was unusual, different but all intriguing.

I really was hoping to see her again.