Now It's my Turn, Clio.

I'm guessing by the recent events you're wondering who is Clio? She's confusing, she is secretive and an absolute psycho. I am all those things because of who I am, doesn't make sense? Continue to read.

Born and raised is Salem, my birth parents died and I was given to Randy and Sal. My birth mother was a witch and I've inherited her gift, but my gift goes into the paranormal. I can see and talk with spirits, the give me clues and I can make spells but I'm still learning. Randy and Sal took me Kentucky but I was still close to runaway back home which I did several times. They soon moved me to Vegas, not a bad choice in living but I felt odd. After being 18 if occasionally head back to Salem and/or Kentucky and that's where my life was twisted up side down.

I was a myth in Salem but some people chose to believe it, people like Colin and Warren. Colin was irresistible, blonde hair, blue eyes and told me everything I wanted to hear. I soon moved in with him, the more we developed the more friends I lost and Randy and Sal both lost contact of me. Colin neglected me and left me to Warren we he was done beating me up and then forcing sex with me, Warren would act all tough in front of Colin but when he left Warren would show me love and help me. I fell hard for Warren, he built me promises and promise to deliver them. I gave my all to him, I even carried his baby boy.

I managed to convince Colin it was his and he went besserk, he left me for approximately 11 months so he wouldn't deal with the baby and the delivery. With him gone I was able to go shopping and provide things for my baby, mine and Warrens baby. As soon as I delivered he was taking me away, far away and Colin wouldn't know where we were.

I met Aaron one fine day and apart of me had a vision of need to keep him close in my future. As I delivered Zak, Warren got all choked up and weird. He'd never show to see the baby, I practically raised Zak all alone. I rung Aaron one night and told him to meet me back in Kentucky in 4 years, he didn't understand me but he promised. I told him he'd know what time to visit, I made sure of it. As a witch I could sense things like this and I was for we grated at what was about to come my way.

I remember the night Colin came back and he walked in and saw Zak in my arms asleep, he lost all control and started to hit walls and break things. I put Zak down and tried to defend my little family but Colin tied me up and stared to belt me hard with a pole, the door opened and Warren came in and say done. I screamed bloody murder for him to stop but he was relaxed and watched Colin do the unthinkable, he killed Zak with his bare hands.

I went into a for of rage and got myself out of the rope and killed Colin with my bare hands, I chocked him to death slowly. He was going to feel every pain Zak felt but so much worse. Warren fled the moment Colin dropped dead as he knew he was next but sadly as it turns out I never got to him.

I walked away with murder, the murder was blamed on Warren. I had bruises to prove I was tied up and it worked to my advantage, now I was to fleeing to Paris and kill Warren.

As my luck failed Warren went MIA in Paris, Randy located him and I tried to search but my time was up. I spent 4 years in Paris and now it was time to see Aaron, how did I get them together. Bobby Mackey's ofcourse.

Aaron and I had a plan, a plan that would lead me to
Zak Bagans and for him to help me find my Zak and to help me with Colin and find answers but I fell in love with him, it wasn't suppose to be like this. There was a connection as soon as we met but unfortunately Aaron played by the rules and told me to leave. On countless occasions I warned Zak but I was always pulled back, the hospital visit, breaking into his house and the night he came to my house.

I finally was happy but my happiness wouldn't last as Warren found me, found us Zak and I. Now my only option was to find Warren and end this, be the last one standing. I persuade Aaron to convince Zak to go back to Motel Col and for him to notify Warren I was going to be there. Warren was making threats to Zak and I wouldn't have it, I wasn't going to let another Zak slip away from me. I will fight until I can't no more, this was ending with a bullet in someone's brain.

So here I am, curdling at Warren's feet as he tells Zak who I really am. I didn't want to look at his face as he might have been disgusted. The lights went out again and it was pitch black, Warren dragged me under ground further and held me there.

Lucky I practised my shooting in the RV, I was going to need it now.