All Planned.

Few days had past and I currently had Clio staying with me full time, she headed home one night to collect all her belongings at left while her parents were gone.

There was make up huddled around the bathroom, sexy lingerie hanging off a chair in my room, hair clips too everywhere. She was a very messy girl but I liked it.

"You nearly packed?" I called down the corridor, Clio had been sleeping in the spare room but would occasionally sneak in my room hence why the lingerie was in my room.

"Um yea. Are you sure I can come?" She yelled back.

I headed towards her room where she stood on the bed checking for something. "You can come and come and come whoever you please." I pulled her down on to the bed.

"I love coming with you, here, there and everywhere especially the other night in the garage." She bit my lip and got back to packing. "So where we going?"

I adverted my eyes away from her and told her we were heading to the place she dressed most, Motel Col.

"Motel Col."

She didn't seem to react as I thought, she shrugged her shoulders and continued to finish packing. "You okay?" I was more concerned she hadn't flip out yet.

There was a lock on my door stating the guys where here to go I went and unlocked the door and Bill and Aaron pushed their way I'm. Aaron headed to Clio while me and Bill lugged bags to the RV.

"Good?" Aaron spoke to Clio.

"On schedule." I heard her whisper to Aaron.

What was their little secret? They were up to something and I was going to find out.

We all gathered together and headed off to our location, Clio got a tour from Aaron as I sat back and watched them. They seemed close, clingy even.

"Dud-"

Billy scared the living shit out of me. "Fuck!" I nearly was hyperventilating.

"Sorry. You good?" He patted my back.

"Yes."

"Seems Clio and Aaron are getting in well" Billy nudged me.

"So? They wouldn't be doing what I think their doing? Right?" I started to get paranoid.

"Nah. Clio is in love with you man, anyone can see it. She'd be getting Aaron's info on Warren I reckon, calm down Zak. Not every woman will cheat on you, Clio is different."

Clio was amazed at the RV, she dove on my bed and rolled around by herself, she soon eventually stopped rolling around and fell asleep. This was my cue to talking to Aaron.

"So, Clio yea?" This was a bad way to start off our chat.

"Yep. Clio." Aaron nodded at me clueless to what I was going on about.

"Do you and Clio have something going on?" I stuttered.

Aaron laughed, then snorted then laughed some more, I however wasn't laughing.

"Omg dude no!" He shouted back.

"Well please explain the little secrets you two are holding. Somethings going on."

Aaron shook his head and looked at Clio, he exhaled deeply then came back to me.

"We had a plan all along to bring her on this trip, it was her idea. I brought her to you, but I didn't think you two would actually get along so well. She needed help and I knew her after Colin did his business to her, it was all--"

"All planned right?" I stormed off, I couldn't go far so I sat up the front and ignored Aaron and especially Clio.

How could they do this? I was speechless for words, I was used by my best friend and the woman I loved.

"Zak please." Aaron got in my face making sure I'd listen to him.

"Dude, don't please. I've heard enough." As I tried to get up and slammed me back down.

"No listen. Yes it was a plan but it was never a plan to use you, or even for her to fall in love. She wanted to back out when she first met you, she fell hard Zak and she continues to fall harder everyday. I want Clio to be at peace, so I came up with the idea. I pretended that I didn't know her, it was all me." He got up and left me with his words.

We stopped at our motel for the night and everyone headed off, Clio was still asleep in the room.

"You want help to get her up?" Aaron was offered.

"No thanks. We'll stay here tonight, we are going to be talking about this." I folded my arms and stood watching Clio.

"Dude be careful, she's been through enough. Last thing she needs is you to leave her and besides you wouldn't leave her. You love her." He smiled at me and headed off the RV.

I locked the doors and got changed and sat by Clio, I really wanted her awake. I needed to get my questions answered.

"Mmm what?" She moaned.

"How long before your plan involved me to fall head over heels for you?" Within no time she say herself up. "Do you actually like me or using me?"

She stumbled with her words.

"What do you need? I'll give it to you and you can be done with me." I dusted my hands and got up, I heard her stumble out of the bed and chase me. She pinned me up against the small corridor.

"This plan? Huh!" She slammed her hand on the wall making me jump. "Wasn't suppose to exceed to this point! Remember when I tried to push you away but you wouldn't leave? When I visited you in hospital and kinda gave you a sign about this all? It wasn't suppose to work! Aaron and I thought it would fail but I fell in love with you!" She pushed away from me and spun around to not face me.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I grazed my finger along her shoulder and down her arm.

"Because I was scared. You'd leave me and I wanted to show you who I truly am and was hoping maybe you'd fall for me" she looked away from me.

"Well if you didn't realise I fell for you the minute I saw you." I pulled her into a hug but she struggled against me.

"Zak, I love you. I really do and it's scaring me."