Chap. 13 - Flashbacks

Mulai dari awal

"Where are you now, Min Ha? Your oppas missed you. We know you are a young lady right now if you are still with us."- He said as he looked at the baby girl that his mother carried.

Then, his smiled turned into frowned when he remembered something again.

*Flashback when they are still young*

Xiumin was 7 years old on that time, Suho was 6 years old, Chen was 5 and Kai was 4. Their younger sister named Min Ha was was still 3 months old.

They were so happy before that they have a picnic in the mountains.

And suddenly, their family bonding gone when a bunch of men approached his father.

"Rina, get our children out of here! Hurry!"- his father said then their mother run along with her 4 sons as they reached at the forest.

"Boys! Quick! Hide here!"- their mother said as he located a little cave.

"Mom, what happened to Dad? Who are those men?"- Xiumin asked.

"It was, am...a problem to handle sweetie. Here, carry Min Ha."- she said as he let Xiumin to carry the baby.

"Umma, Please don't leave us."- Kai begged.

"Umma, don't go! We need you and Appa!"- Chen cried.

"Don't worry, I will call someone to fetch you up when we won't make it, ok? Just promise me to take care of yourselves, and also Min Ha."- their mothers said then they nod.

"RINA!! SHOW YOURSELF!! WE WILL GET YOUR CHILDREN IF YOU WON'T SHOW UP!!"

A man yelled.

"Umma~"- the boys now cried.

"Shh. Keep quite. Just don't go out of the cave if no one catches you. And here.s the basket, incase you'll get hungry, Min Ha's bottle was in there."- their mother said then she kisses them and hugged them.

"I love you all. Take care, and no matter what. Use your powers to protect yourselves."- she said then she went out of the cave, she used her powers to create a large lead to cover the cave and a little water fall so that no one can smell them then she runned.

They are inside the cave, waiting for someone to find them.

All they can hear is the sound of crashing rocks, fire and different sounds of powers.

"Hyung. I'm scared."- Chen went near to Suho.

"WE KNOW YOU LITTLE BRATS ARE HIDING OUT HERE. COME OUT COME OUT NOW!!"

A man spokes, they can sense that it was just near to the cave.

"What shall we do now?"- Kai whisperly asked.

"Removed your scarfs, let's remove all of the stuffs in the basket."- Xiumin said.

"What?! No! We won't leave this cave!"- Chen defended.

"It was our only way to escape here. Besides, we promised to Mom that we need to protect eachother, especially Min Ha."- Suho said.

The others nod in understanding, so they removed their scarfts, Kai removed his jacket to cover Min Ha.

They eat the remaining food of the basket, Suho took off his jacket to be the comforter of the basket.

Xiumin gently placed the baby in the basket.

"Here, put my jacket to keep her warmer."- Chen offered.

"Are you guys ready?"- Xiumin asked rhey nod as they slowly went out of the cave.