Chapter 9: I want us to work

Raven POV

Now waking up early in the morning is not fun for anyone. Today was no different. I awoke feeling slightly groggy but knowing that I was going to see Chresanto in a few hours put a slight pep in my step. I couldn't wait for 4. I showered and go ready for class. Ben came to my dorm which was slightly shocking because I haven't seen him in a while.

"Hey Ben." He hugged me tightly. 

"Where's Shay?" He asks concerned.

"I think she went to class. What's wrong?" I was worried about them.

"She did something stupid."

"Like?"

"She had sex with the dean's daughter." My eyes bulged out.

"WHAT?" He shook his head.

"It's a long story. She has to be careful because if he finds out she's going to be kicked out of school."

"Wait why would them having sex have to do with her being here? And I thought y'all were together."

"We are. They had sex in front of me." I gagged for real. No fake gagging here." Don't worry about that part. Her dad doesn't appreciate the LGBT community so he can punish Shay easily."

"And you for watching."

"He would much rather I fucking rape her than her willingly fuck Shay."

"That's cruel." He huffed a breath and shook his head. 

"Well he doesn't know now and I want to keep it that way." I nod. "What's up with you? I missed you. Haven't spoken in a while."

"I'm dating some ass that I have to break up with because I really want to date Chresanto." I blush saying his name.

"Shay brother?" I nod. "Oh cool. He's a cool dude. Hung out with him a few times." I smiled.

"I'm glad y'all get along." He shrugs.

"I gotta get to class lets go." He nods in agreement so I gather my supplies and leave the dorm. Once my last class was done I almost sprint to my dorm to meet Chresanto. I wasn't really paying attention to my surroundings because of my excitement. I didn't even notice that someone tall and slender was chasing after me until hands wrapped around my face and body swiftly pulling me out of the view of the public. The hand around my waist spun me around to show a furious looking Giovanni.

"You think you're leaving me for him? You got the WRONG idea. You will tell him that you're staying. I don't want you around him ever again. If I catch you with him things will get a whole lot worse. And TRUST I WILL find out sweetheart. Do you understand me?" He growled in my ear. I nod eagerly. "Good." He bashed my head into the near by tree making me taste bark and fall on the ground on my side. I spit out blood,bark, and mud. What the hell is he? I had a pounding headache so I had a time and a half trying to get up. Luckily a girl in my running club came over and took me to the nurse. I sat in his office for 3 hours because he wanted to make sure I didn't suffer any brain damage or concussions. The girl from track came with Ben and Dave to take me to my dorm. When we walked in the room Chresanto was sitting on my bed talking to Shay. When he saw my face his whole demeanor changed to blinding rage.

"What happened?" His voice was grave and hauntingly low.

"Chres we can't contact each other anymore." He looked at me like I was stupid.

"There's no chance in hell that I'm leaving you alone. Try something else that makes fucking sense." 

"Chres please.." He cut me off.

"DON'T DO THAT SHIT."I flinched a little so he took a deep calming breath."You're coming with me and that's final."

"But"

"Raven lets go." He grabbed a bag of mine, threw it over his shoulder, and carried me bridal style to his car. He turned the radio on and drove silently to his house. When we got there he carried me again.

"I can walk."I roll my eyes even though it's kind of hurting from the fucking tree. I never thought someone would do that to me. Chresanto put me in his bed and slowly took my clothes off."I want a shower." He nodded, gave me a robe, and went to the bathroom attached he has.Once I heard the shower running I walked inside. He stepped back and let me step in under the water. I thought he was going to leave but he stripped his clothes off and got in behind me. He didn't try anything sexual he just held me close to his body and washed my back for me. I ran water over my face as I silently cried. That mostly fucked with my pride. I mean sure I've been abandoned but no one has ever put their hands on me. I felt Chres pull me closer to wash the rest of my body.

"I won't hurt you."He whispered softly in my ear. That's what they all said Chres. What makes you different?

That's Adonis in the media box. I'm going to be honest with you guys and tell you that I have no clue where this story is going. I wanted it one way but I switched up last minute so enjoy whatever craziness I throw at you. Look in the external link. Also could y'all check out How to find prince charming and let me know how y'all feel about it? Thanks.