Chapter 3: So that's what you want?

Raven Pov

I wake to a pillow landing softly on my bed. 

"FUCK YOU SHAY." Chresanto growled at his sister.

"I'm leaving. Have fun you guys." Shay blows me a kiss and walks out the door. I stand up and stretch my arms and legs.

"Can you untie me now? It's uncomfortable." I roll my eyes at him but untie the tights. He rubs his shoulders and stretches his arms. "So what time's your last class so I can pick you up?" He smirks at me.

"4." I look through my drawers trying to find an outfit for class.

"When's your first break? I want to go to the beach." He asks grabbing his phone off the charger.

"From 10 am to 12:45." 

"Perfect. Where your bathing suit. I'll get you from?" He asks not knowing the building I'll be in.

"I'll meet you here." I tell him. He rolls his eyes.

"Fine." He kisses my cheek before he leaves the room. I leave to go shower and dress for my morning classes. Once class was done I changed into my swimsuit and a cover up. When I was putting on some sunglasses Chresanto walked into the room. 

"Ready?" I nod and we walk to his car. 20 minutes later we arrived at the beach. He pulled out a basket from his trunk and grabbed my hand. When we found a good spot he handed me a sandwich which I gladly took since I didn't eat breakfast. After eating we had a sand castle contest. If I lost I would have to run into the ocean until the water was up to my neck. If Chresanto lost he would have to steal something from a child. When the timer on his phone went off he had a completed sand castle and mines looked like a box with a pound of sand dumped on top of it. In the end he won.

"Go ahead baby girl." He smirked at me as I groaned in defeat. I stood up, took my sunglasses and cover up off, and walked towards the ocean determined. I took a deep breath as the waves crashed against the sand. I continued my stride until I felt the water up to my waist. The wave crashed and it was up to my neck. I wanted to go back at that moment but I turned around and saw Chresanto watching me. I sighed and after another wave passed I walked further into the water until it reached my neck. Everything was fine at that point. I smiled and jumped up and down. I screamed of joy until I saw a huge wave come. My heart fell to the bottom of my stomach as the huge ass wave crashed over my body pushing me back to shore, I hope. I couldn't make myself swim to the surface so I panicked. I felt my limbs moving in awkward positions as my body sunk towards the bottom of the ocean. My heart slowly thumped as images of Robyn, Logan, Shay, Dave, Ben, and my first time with Chresanto flashed through my head. I fell unconscious. 

After a while of darkness I felt myself jerk up as I spit something out. My chest hurt as I coughed and groaned. I felt my body curl up against a warm chest. I looked up and saw a concerned Chresanto. I smiled softly at him.

"Are you ok babe?" He asked rubbing my back. I grabbed his hand and brought it to my chest.

"It hurts." I whisper out. He takes a deep breath and picks me up. I look behind him and everyone is having a great time. "How long was I out?"

"3 minutes. I pulled you out after the wave crashed by. I'm sorry for that stupid ass bet." He said laying me on the towel he set up in the beginning.

"It's fine. Thank you for rescuing me." I smile at him and kiss his cheek. He shakes his head and sighs. I kiss his lips and stand up. I grab a water then dance around as I heard Like I Would by Zayn playing near by. The group that had the radio waved at me. Chres shook his head laughing at my bad dancing. 

"He don't know your body. He won't do you right. He won't love you like I would. Love you like I would." I sing sipping the water. A guy walking by winks at me.