Chapter 4: The New Guy In My Life

Raven Pov

As I was sitting on the bus waiting for my stop Beyonce flooded through my ears. The words I ain't sorry flood my ears fitting my mood. Things with Chresanto are good. He calls me everyday to talk and have phone sex until I go to sleep. He would be a sweet boyfriend but Shay's words would always flood my mind making me not want him in that way anymore. I jump off the bus to begin my 15 minute to my sister's apartment. I decided to surprise her by staying the weekend. 

When I reach the door I bang on it loudly. To my surprise neither Logan nor Robyn answers the door. It's a beautiful stranger with tattoos covering his arms down to his hands and a towering frame. I was rendered speechless as he raked his eyes up and down my body. He smirked at me.

"What's your name gorgeous?" He asked in a velvety smooth voice. I felt myself blush.

"I'm Raven. Is Robyn or Logan here?" He nods stepping aside to let me in. I walk inside to see Robyn in the kitchen dancing while cooking and Logan watching her.

"HEY YOU GUYS!" They both turned around and ran to me. Logan hugged me tightly lifting me off the floor.

"Hey little one."He kissed my forehead then let go. Robyn wrapped her arms tightly around me with tears running down her eyes. I giggled and held her tighter.

"I missed you so much." She kissed my head.

"I missed you too Rob." I pull her closer breathing in her floral scent.

"Well Raven this is my friend Giovanni. He'll be staying here with us. Gio this is Robyn's little sister Raven." We shook hands after Logan introduced us.

"Come on we have to talk. I haven't had girl talk in a long time." I giggle as we both ran to my old room. 

"Babe you're not done cooking!" I hear Logan yell.

"You better finish then babe. Love you." She blew a loud kiss to him. She opened my door for us. I put my bag on the dresser smiling. I'm so happy to be back here.

"Ok spill. How's school?" Robyn asks sitting on my bed holding my pillow. I sit down and talk to her about Shay and Ben, then Dave and Jane then I spend a lot of time on Chresanto and the ridiculous things we did. One thing I appreciate about Robyn is that she's not judgmental because she's done a lot of things in her past with men as well.

"He sounds perfect. Are y'all dating?" She asks.

"No. We're fuck buddies now. Shay told me he doesn't date and I don't want to be hurt." I tell her.

"I don't know. It seems like he wants more. No fuck buddy calls everyday. Or go on dates." She tells me. I shrug.

"How's everything here?" I change the topic quickly.

"Same old. Well except the man in my living room." She rolls her eyes.

"He's cute." I tell her.

"Logan is the only man I have eyes for. His friends are attractive but they make me happy that he chose to talk to me. His friends are hoes. " She rolls her eyes as I giggle at her.

"Dinner's ready!" I hear Logan yell at us. We get up to go see what dinner was. I saw it was 7:45 pm on the oven. Logan handed me a plate full of baked chicken, mac and cheese, and string beans. I licked my lips walking to the couch. Giovanni sat next to me, Robyn and Logan were on the love seat. We ate watching Family Feud. We all were yelling answers like we were on the show. After dinner Giovanni and I volunteered to wash dishes. When Logan and Robyn left I felt him wrap his arm around my waist.

"You're very pretty Raven." I heard a slight accent from him.

"Where you from?" I pull everything out the sink and put the stopper over the drain.