Chapter 6: It's Friday Night

Raven Pov (r rated)

I packed my bag for my weekend with Chres. Shay helped to make sure I had everything.

"So what time is he getting you?" She asks putting my scarf in my bag.

"In a few minutes. We're going to dinner tonight." I say looking myself in the mirror. "How I look?"

"Cute." She tells me. I frown.

"I want to be sexy." I groan.

"Too late to change so just be cute. It'll be on the floor at the end of the night anyway." I roll my eyes laughing. "You know I'm right."

"Whatever." My ringtone fills the room. I know it's Chres because his ringtone is Enemiez remix by Keke Palmer. I answer the phone. "Hello?"

"Open the door."He hangs up. I open the door and see him leaning against the frame with his phone in his hand. I smile and hug him tightly. He kisses me softly then walks in the room. "Hey Shay." He hugs her then grabs my bag. "Any other bags?" I shake my head.

"How do I look?" I ask him. Shay rolls her eyes giggling.

"You look cute babe." I roll my eyes. "What?"

"That's not what I want. I'll change."

"Don't. It'll be on the floor after dinner anyway." Shay laughs hard as Chres smirks at me. I hit his arm. "You look good. I like your outfit a lot. It's appropriate." I roll my eyes. He grabs my hand, kisses it, then pulls me out the door.

"Bye y'all. Don't get pregnant." I blush and Chres laughs.

"She won't." He shouts at her. I hit his chest making him chuckle. Dave was sitting outside with a suit and flowers.

"Hey Dave. Why you look so nice?" I ask.

"Well Jane wanted a fancy date so I'm going to take her to a sow then out to dinner." I gasp.

"That sounds beautiful."

"Thanks. I'm just waiting for her."

"Speaking of her." I point behind him. He turns and his jaw drops. Jane is dressed in a floor length red dress, her hair is in a up do, earrings dangling, and minimal make up. She looks amazing. 

"You look beautiful.These are for you." Jane blushes and takes the flowers.

"Well y'all have fun. See y'all Monday." They nod as Dave takes Jane arm in his. Chresanto takes me to his car and puts my bag in the trunk. I sit in the passenger seat and he gets in the driver. It took him 30 minutes to get to the restaurant. We talk about school, his club, and our good childhood memories. When we got to the restaurant he held my hand interlocking our fingers. It felt like we were a legit couple. I want to be one but I don't want him to hurt me. Besides what we have now is good... Right? He leads me inside and tells the lady about our reservation. She leads us to a booth in the back. He lets me sit first then sits across from me. I smile at him. She gives us menus.

"Have a nice dinner." She winks at me. I look at her shocked. Chres laughs hard once the lady leaves.

"Oh god." I say looking at the menu.

"She was cute. Ask her if she likes 3 somes." He laughs harder than before.

"You're such an ass." I whack him with the menu. A male waiter walks over and takes our orders.

"You know I love messing with you. But that proves how beautiful you are. Hell if I was gay you would've turned me quick." He winks at me making me blush. I roll my eyes and sip my ginger ale. "You look beautiful when you blush." I blush a little harder.