Chapter 7: I can't

Raven Pov

"CHRES!" I throw my head back as I feel my legs shake and my climax squirt onto his tongue. He takes his time licking around my pussy. I sit up slightly as he stands up straight. 

"You couldn't wait for your room?" I jumped off the table as Chres stood in front of me. I straighten my skirt and look at the ground. I keep forgetting that he has roommates.

"No. Especially since I live here." He retaliates at the girl.

"Whatever Chres. You must be Raven. I'm Sevyn. One of his roommates." She holds her hand out. I shake it.

"Nice to meet you."

"You are pretty. I mean he says it a lot but now that I see you I know he's not bull shitting." I blush.

"Thanks. You're pretty too."

"Thank you." She bats her lashes. I giggle at her.

"BABE!"

"YES?"

"What tie?" A handsome man walked into the dining room holding up a red tie with black stripes and a star wars tie.

"Star wars. Shows you have a personality." He nods and pecks her lips. 

"Hey. I'm Adonis. Are you Raven?" He asks holding his hand out to me.

"How much do you talk about me?" I shake his hand as I look at Chres.

"Not that much." He shrugs.

"A LOT." Sevyn and Adonis say. I giggle as Chres rubs the back of his neck.

"Don't y'all have work or something?" Chres pulls me into his arms.

"Don't you have to drop her off at school? It is Sunday." Sevyn remarks walking to the kitchen.

"I am. I just wanted to spend a little bit more time with her." Chres says kissing my shoulder.

"Awe that's sweet. I'm gonna throw up." Sevyn says opening a packet of oatmeal.

"You're just mad cause Adonis is uptight." Chres says.

"I am right here. I gotta go so YOUR club can stay standing. Babe when I come back you better be ready for our date ok?" He kisses her cheek. She smiles.

"I will be ready. You better not blow me off last minute sir." Sevyn scolds.

"I won't I promise." He kisses her softly. "I love you."

"I love you too." He kisses her temple and grabs a water.

"I'm out. Nice meeting you Raven."Adonis tells me as he walks to the door.

"Nice to meet you too."

"Let me go grab your bag. We'll watch the movie then I'll take you to the dorm ok?" I nod. Chres walks upstairs.

"Are y'all fuck buddies or serious?" Sevyn asks eating her oatmeal.

"Buddies." I shrug but I feel my chest tighten a little.

"That won't last long. He wants more. I see it in the way he looks and talks about you." She says flatly looking at her bowl.

"Naw. We're fine now." I shrug.

"You shrug a lot when you're in denial." I shrug at her observation. She giggles. "Yea like that helped."

"Ready babe?" Chres asks with my bag on his shoulder. I nod. He takes my hand and waves at Sevyn.

"Be careful Sevyn."

"Don't worry about me. Have fun." She washes her bowl out. Chres guides me to the car and opens my door.

"Why does she need to be careful?" I ask once he's in the driver seat.

"I just always tell her that because she's a gorgeous woman and people like fucking with her." He backs out the garage.

"How long have y'all been friends?"

"5th grade. They helped me decide on the club. Adonis was good with numbers, Sevyn is a sweet talker and I'm the dreamer/executor. Half the shit we have we shouldn't." He shrugs.

"How does she sweet talk people?"

"She's pretty so she talks men into investing in the club."

"So what do you do?"

"I cover the look of the club. Everything that's inside I thought of it and I make sure everything is smooth." I nod.

"It is a nice club."

"Yea well enough about that. What movie you want to watch?"

"Who you gon call?" I say excited. He laughs at me.

"Ghost busters it is." When we get to the movie Chres keeps his arm around me the whole night. Even during the movie. I held the popcorn in my lap and the soda was next to his arm that wasn't around me. In our 'relationship' we share shit now so he just ordered a large soda for us both. After the movie he drove me to campus. Once we were there he parked the car and turned the engine off."I'm gonna miss you. I liked having you at the house." He sadly smiled at me.

"I'll visit soon. I promise." I lean over and kiss him softly.

"I know. But..um... I want you to be something other than my friend when you come back." I look at him confused. "I want you to be my girlfriend Raven. I know that we're having fun but I really like you. What do you say?" He looks hopeful. He's not gonna take this well.

"I have a boyfriend Chres."

"Since when?"

"It's only been like 3 days but yea. I'm sorry." 

"Are you gonna fuck him or something? Are you leaving me? Why the FUCK did you agree to this weekend?" He looks so angry and frustrated which I understand.

"Chres calm down. I'm not planning on having sex with him. I really like you and you're the only guy I'm having sex with. I don't want to leave you."

"But you're going to have to. You have a fucking boyfriend you can't be fucking me then kissing on him. That's not fair to either of us and you fucking know that." He says shaking his head.

"I know. How about we cut the benefits then. Can we be friends? I don't want to lose you."

"I don't want to be your fucking friend Raven." His voice is slightly softer.

"What do you want me to do?" I ask exasperated.

"Right now just go to your dorm and don't call me." I look at him shocked."I need to think." He runs his hands down his face.

"But Chres."

"Raven right now that's the least you can do for me ok?" I nod and get out the car. He gets out and gives me my bag.

"I'm sorry Chres."

"I knew it would've been too good to have you say yes without a catch." He shrugs me off. I look at the ground.

"Can I have a hug or kiss?" I ask him. "If it's my last." He sighs and hugs me tightly. I grip his shirt tightly not wanting to let go of him and committing his cologne to memory. He pulled back and kissed me softly for a long time. He pulled back after his hands reached down to grip my ass.

"Bye Raven." I felt my heart crack a little.

"See you later Chres." I look in his eyes silently pleading. He cracks a small smile. He lets me go and gets in the car quickly driving away. I hope that's not the last time I see him.

That's Jane in the media box. Vote and comment on the chapter. I personally don't think it's that great but I needed it to happen. Look in the external link. Let me know if y'all want to see how Raven got her boyfriend.