Chapter 2: It was you?

One week later

Raven Pov

A moan escapes my lips as I think back to last week. Yes it has been a full week since I lost my virginity and I can still vividly feel him between my legs. I groan and push my legs harder as coach yells at us to run around one more time. I'm completely exhausted. I missed two days because my legs hurt so bad. Now that I've been back for a few days my body is trying to get used to it. After running around the whole track 5 times she lets us go for the day. I go to my room and see Shay and Ben making out on her bed. They've decided to be together without the title which is fine. I'm glad they're together. When they saw me they stopped sucking faces and I smiled at them.

"Don't mind me. I'm just gonna shower." I grab all of my toiletries and put my hair in a bun.

"Oh. My brother is coming to visit tonight. Is it cool if he stays with us for the weekend?" She asks hopeful.

"I don't mind. Did you tell him he's sleeping on the floor?" I say finishing up my bun and grabbing my slippers.

"Yea. He's fine with it. I think you two will be ok with each other." She says.

"We better or I'm kicking him out." I tell her with a smile.

I open the door and go to the showers. Once I'm done I come back to the room, throw on something comfortable, and pull out my books to study. I hear the door open so I turn my head to see Shay and the guy I lost my virginity to..... WAIT WHAT? I turn my head back to him and he's staring at me knowingly. He gives me a small smile.

"Oh. Chres this is my roommate Raven. Rave this is my brother Chresanto." She says smiling. 

I continue staring at him dumbfounded. It's really him. He smiled and held his hand out. Thoughts of his hands on my body hit my brain. I take a deep breath and shake his hand.

"Nice meeting you." His voice still as smooth as ever.

"Likewise." I whisper then clear my throat.

"Well we're going out with the crew tonight to the hookah bar. You want to come?" Shay asks pulling out an outfit.

"Umm.. I don't know. I should study." I tell her while trying to avoid eye contact with Chresanto.

"Oh come on. Live a little." Chresanto says making me look at him.

"Yea. Plus I'll help you. The test is next week we have plenty of time Ray." Shay says turning to me. 

I sigh and nod my head making them both smile.

"I'll be in the common room so y'all can get dressed." Chresanto says leaving his bag next to my bed. He was probably being a smart ass so i moved it to Shay's side of the room.

We both got ready and went to the common room to see Ben and Chresanto talking and Dave and Jane cuddling.

"Lets go." Shay says grabbing everyone's attention. Ben wraps an arm around Shay's waist and Chresanto walks beside me.

"So who's willing to lap up?" Ben asks.

"If it's fine Raven can sit on me." Chresanto offers smirking at me. I shrug but on the inside I'm fuming. 

On the ride there I was on Chresanto's lap at the left window, Jane was in the middle, and Dave was at the right window. Chresanto would run his right palm subtly up and down my jeans. His left hand was gripping my ass.

"Could you let my ass go?" I whisper to him. 

I feel his rumble as he chuckles pulling his hand from under me. He rests it on the door while his other hand is gliding inside the rips of my jeans.