Prologue: This is where it ends

Raven Pov

It's a party. Most parties don't end in crazy tragedies right? I can just go, have a couple drinks, and dance the pain of senior year away right. I groan and look in the mirror for the 30th time. I'm wearing all of Robyn's stuff from makeup to shoes. Do I look desirable? This is my first party in my entire high school career. I graduated Tuesday and my best friends decide tonight I should live a little. I reluctantly agreed like the dumb ass follower I am so here we are. Me looking in the mirror waiting for my friend Ben to pick me up. I groan and leave my room. I need to stop worrying. Not much goes down in our town parties. There's just drunk teenagers. I can deal with that. I walk downstairs and see my older sister Robyn straddling and making out with her boyfriend of 3 years Logan. They're cute but they're sickening. I clear my throat and she jumps off of him.

"Thanks for waiting until I left." I say rolling my eyes at her. I hear Logan chuckle.

"Hi Raven." He says standing to hug me. He gives the best hugs and smells amazing. He's the best boyfriend Robyn has ever had. Normally she dates assholes with tattoos and a drinking problem but Logan is super chill and funny. 

"What time are you coming home?" Robyn asks wrapping her arms around his waist from behind. He turns and kisses her head pulling her into his side. I roll my eyes.

"I guess 12." I tell her and she nods.

Robyn's my legal guardian because 10 years ago my mother went missing so we were put into foster care. But, Robyn was 18 so she fought to get custody of me and won. Now Robyn and Logan both kind of raise me. Logan doesn't live here but he might as well. Robyn's just scared of living with men because of our mother. She had men in and out of the house like a fucking brothel. I hate that woman. I didn't know her that long but I know a mother isn't supposed to keep men around their children especially when their children are females. I sit on the couch and watch WAGS with Robyn.

"Why do you like this crap?" I ask her and Logan nods in agreement while holding her in his lap.

"It's entertaining crap thank you very much." She rolls her eyes trying to defend the show. I shake my head.

"Whatever you say babe." Logan says. I giggle as she hits his arm. He chuckles and kisses her shoulder. 

I hear the horn of a car beep three times outside. I jump out of my seat.

"See you later. I'll call if I need anything. No hanky panky." I say walking to the door. 

"NO PROMISES!" Logan yells after me. I giggle and close the door behind me. I walk to Benjamin's car to sit in the passenger seat. I turn my head and see Dave in the backseat.

"You guys look nice." I tell them.

"So do you. You ready for your first party?" Dave states extra excited. 

"Hell no but I can't turn back." I state looking out the window.

"Don't over think it." Ben says taking a hand of mine. I take a deep breath. 

I have two friends, Dave and Benjamin. We've all been friends since 9th grade and we're going to the same college in the fall. They are super attractive so they always go out with different girls. Ben is the player out of the two because of his eyes and tattoos. He gives a bad boy vibe girls love. Then Dave is a sweetheart. He looks like a boy next door and girls love his warmness. Me on the other hand I haven't been asked out by a guy. They just aren't interested in me. Unlike Robyn I'm laid back and quiet. Guys want loud, pretty girls who isn't afraid to express themselves. That's not me. I wish I was Robyn. She's beautiful, confident, and could get any guy she wants by one look. I sigh as Benjamin pulls up outside of the house party.