Tsukiko's birthday (part 2)

Start from the beginning

“Here, you can open mine first!” Aya shoved her present in front of my face.

I smiled and opened it. It was a wooden carved cat with different colors and has a flower at his ear. I admit it was really cute, and it could make a great décor for my room. “Arigatou, Aya”

Momoi was next who got me a cute kimono which she probably bought at the souvenir shops. I’ve always wanted this, but never got the chance to buy it since I seldom go there. “You can wear it later!” she suggested. Oh right, there’s a celebration later! ^_^

Yay~!

I received weird gifts from the Generation of Miracles while Emiko gave me a flower scented perfume and Tetsuya giving me a bracelet. Kise gave me a revealing short dress receiving a massive punch from me and a chop from grandfather. And I bet Daiki would’ve given him a beating too, but he’s with Takuya now so yeah… Murasakibara gave me moon cake sweets. Of course food. And Akashi giving me a book about the history of Hokkaido… he said I should learn more about my province and received a pat at the back from my grandfather. Gah, shut up. Kagami forgot to buy something and just said that he’d give me a good match when we get back to school proving that indeed he is a basketball freak. Jeremy was last and didn’t have a chance to buy me one instead offered to give me a kiss but Emiko had already slapped him with a paper fan, sending him flying.

Nice shot, younger cousin.

I laughed and we started to eat the food that was prepared by Aya, Tanukibaba and Grandma. Murasakibara almost ate them all. Kise kept scolding him while Midorima stated facts about stupid horoscopes and such.

I just laughed at them and wondered where Daiki and Takuya were. They’ve been gone for a long time now. I decided to go and just give them some food which I put in containers. “I’ll go get the two idiots” I told the people who were looking at me before leaving off.

I wondered around the big Japanese house wondering where those idiots had talked to. Turning to a corner, I notice them talking at the backyard garden. Peeking through the sliding door, I heard them muttering among themselves making hard for me to listen. I wonder what they’re talking about.

THIRD PERSON’S POV

“Hey” Aomine greeted the brunette who was sitting silently at the floor while staring at the pond at the backyard. He sat beside him a few inches apart and joined him in admiring the nature right in front of him. “Nice sight we have” he paused. “But I think for you, the early sight was better. Maybe even the best” Takuya flinched and clenched his jaw, fisting his hands. “Tell me, why are you so cold towards her?”

“Tch, it’s not of your business” Takuya sneered looking away. She’s the girl I love; of course it’s my business. Can’t you see that she’s still hoping that things would turn back to the way it was?” Aomine snapped and Tsukiko flinched after hearing those words from him. ‘She’s the girl I love’ it repeated inside her head while blushing. ‘D-Daiki…’

Takuay gave him a cold glare before warning him. “You better make sure about what you said because if I find out that you’ve been lying or hurting her. I’ll make sure it’s just not basketball that I’m destroying you”

“See, you still care about her” Aomine pointed out. “You’re guilty about what you were. About how you acted just because of some sport”

“People made fun of what I love”

“And how about Tsukiko? Don’t you love her? Didn’t you think that by acting this way would solve the problem? Didn’t you ever consider how will she feel if you acted like this?”