37

I cannot believe it. She is running from all of these?

Seryoso ba siya?

Lahat ng tao sa simbahan halos mamaos kakasigaw ng pangalan niya but she kept on running until she reach the church's gates.

Tumakbo ako papalabas ng simbahan para habulin siya, until..

*screeeeeeeech!!!*

*BANGGGG!*

Her fragile body laid on the asphalt. Her wedding gown half-covered with blood and her forehead was still bleeding. The jeepney driver that hit her quickly went outside and tried to go near her pero nauna na ako.

I hurriedly ran to her and lift her body. " Roxanne? Roxaaaaanne! Wake up baby! Hold on! I'm gonna take you to.. Tumawag na kayo ng ambulansya! Bilis" Everyone was in the state of shock. Hindi sila halos makagalaw. Nakatingin lang sila sa amin ni Roxanne. I ran towards my car and laid her on the passenger's seat and drove quickly to the nearest hospital.

When I got there, the emergency team quickly put her in the stretcher and guided her in the E.R. Pero tulad ng nasa mga pelikula, hindi nila ako pinapasok kasi masyado daw masama ang pagkakabangga ni Roxanne. I was left there outside, alone and covered with her blood. I can see some people whispering and giving me sympathetic looks.

Kinapa ko ang bulsa ko and luckily, I have my phone with me.

* WAKI Calling...*

"Pre nasaan ka na? Susundan ka namin!"

" St. Claire Hospital."

" Be there in a minute!! Sige!"

Joaquin arrived at the hospital 15 minutes late. Kasama niya sina Kuya Trevor, Tita, Dad and my other friends.

" Nasa E.R pa din?", Kuya asked. I nodded. Namutla siya. " This was all my fault. Kung hindi ko lang pinilit ang kasalang ito para sa pera, hindi mangyayari kay Roxanne to!"

" This was all our fault. Masyado tayong kampante na gugustuhin at mamahalin ka ni Roxanne ng mabilis well in fact, she loved Troy more than everyone else.", my dad said.

Hindi naman makapagsalita ang Mama ni Roxanne. Halos maubusan na siya ng luha kakaiyak. She was just crying her heart out and kept holding on to her rosary while some of Roxi's college mates were comforting her.

Isa. Dalawa. Apat na oras kaming nakaupo lang sa waiting area, tahimik at nakatulala, naghihintay sa maaaring mangyari kay Rox until the doctor went out of the room.

" Can I have Roxanne's immediate family please?"

Hindi makayanan ni Tita na lumapit sa doctor kaya si Joaquin na lang nag-volunteer na lumapit. It took them a while hanggang sa nakita kong umalis ang doctor.

Joaquin faced us and sighed.

" Brain hemorrhage, pre. Sorry,pero wala na si Roxanne."