29

A\N
The following scenes that you'll be reading is a bit HOT. Hahaha! Patnubay ng nakakatanda ay kailangan. Basta ingats sa pagbabasa mga beh!

Clothes off. Aircon on.

Focus, Troy. Matinding pagdadasal ang naganap para lang makarating ka sa ganitong sitwasyon. Napakatagal mong hinintay ang pagkakataong ito. Matagal kang nagtiis. Matagal kang nagpigil.

This is it, Troy. Focus, bro.

But I can't f*cking concentrate with her in front of me, wearing only her black bra and panty. " Damn, baby." , I said after breathing deep. I can't focus, I can't f*cking focus. Why is this even happening to me? I'm not like this.

She kissed me in the lips and wrapped her arms on my shoulders and bit my lips a bit more. " You're tensed huh? Relax.", she said while smiling. How the f*ck can I relax with you? I held her waist and pushed her in the bed.  " You are such a tease, Roxanne."

I kissed her. Hard. My hands went all over her body, touching her breasts and  legs. My lips were uncontrollable. Maski ako hindi ko mapigilan ang direksyon ng paghalik ko mula sa labi niya hanggang sa leeg pababa sa puson niya. When I reached that puson part, she almost pulled the sh*t out of my hair. She can't even take her hands off of my head. " Baby.. Troy. Oh my gosh...", she moaned.

" Wala pa ako sa baba, just relax. Breathe in. Breathe out, baby." I felt her body took some air in. Her body is now relaxed. I smiled while looking at her. It's showtime. I put my hands in her legs and spread it. I love the view, ang ganda. " Naks, hindi ka naman ready noh?", we giggled. Shaved. Ang bango. Damn. Mas nakaka-turn on. " Ready?", I asked and then she nodded.

I kissed it, tasted it a bit for a tease. Her body arched with these moves. I smiled a bit, Tangina naman, Roxanne. Wag ka masyadong umungol baka labasan ka ng wala sa oras. Hindi pa ako nakakapasok. My mind was full of possibilities for us right now. Battens was my life, but now? I can't even last a day without her. I felt alive with Roxanne. With all these taste tests, my hands were in her cherries, trying to turn her more. " F*ck, Roxanne. I can't help it, sorry baby." She just nodded and moaned a little louder. " Troy, baby." I went on top of her. Ang init ng singaw ng katawan niya. She was breathing in tuned with me. We were looking at each other like nothing else matters now.

" I'm going inside, baby." She nodded again and put her hands on my back. Her fingers almost scarred my back nang pumasok na ako. She moaned my name and bit my right shoulder while I was entering. Thrust. Breathe. Thrust faster. Breathe harder. That was the routine hanggang sa matapos kami. I hugged her tighter after.

" I love you, Roxanne." I was from behind her while kissing her back and shoulder. She pulled me closer to her and kissed my lips. " I love you too, Troy. Hindi na tayo magkakahiwalay pa, alright?"

Attachment. Commitment. Takot ako sa ganito di ba? More like allergic. But as I was looking at her eyes, nawala lahat ng pag-aalala ko sa Battens, sa buhay ko at sa sarili ko. I don't mind to get out of the bachelor life kung si Roxanne ang makakasama ko habang buhay.

With her, I'm complete.

-----------------

I woke up with the endless ringing of my phone. I opened my eyes slowly and answered it.

" Hello?", with my all so groggy voice

" Hey bro. I'm back."

What the f*ck. This can't be happening right now. No way!