Beach day

1 is loneliness and 2 is company
Together we're the a team, a match and gasoline.

-The Ark(The light)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

/Taehyung's pov/

"I.Hate.This" I groaned as we tried to do the yoga post on the tv "Just a little more come on" Jaehyun encouraged "Why are we doing this again?" "To get rid of stress" I looked at her "I think this is adding the stress" she quickly stood up and looked at me worried "Really?!are you okay?!should we stop and go to a professional instead?!" I held her shoulders "Calm down cowboy" I smiled but she kept a serious face on "What's wrong?lately you've been pretty serious" she looked away before standing up "It's nothing" she left to the bathroom "Okay...?" I cleaned the mat and got dressed in some normal clothes "Your session over?" Taeyeon came in smiling amused probably "Yes in fact it is"

I took a sip of water "Awwww I couldn't take any pictures" she laughed "Ha ha real mature of you" she shrugged "I never said I was.I have to go to my office,bye" I waved as she left "Jaehyun-ah" I back hugged her when she came out from the bathroom in a normal outfit as well "You care so much for my health huh?" I asked in a baby voice "Of course I do" "I'm hungry" she pouted "Let's go out for some breakfast then" I grabbed her wrist "And no sunglasses" I warned and she gulped but nodded nevertheless.We waited for our order "Can you relax?no one will judge you and if they do I'll set them straight" she smiled a little "Relax huh?" I put my hand on hers squeezing a bit "Mhm" she nodded looking up at me.

We ate in peace talking and laughing "Have a nice day" the waitress said as we payed and left.We walked down the street hand in hand.Some people looked away a bit surprised,some awing probably our relationship,some not even sparing a glance "See no one is judging you" I announced "It feels good" she smiled leaning on my shoulder momentarily "What do you wanna do now?" she shrugged looking around  "Want to go to the beach?" she thought before looking up at me "What about our clothes?" we stopped "Let's change and prepare at home first then go" she suggested and I nodded as we walked back home.

/Jaehyun's pov/

I unlocked my apartment walking in to prepare.I put on a pair swimsuits and a dress on top.I put extra clothes in my backpack along with my phone,towel and sunscreen.I put my hair in a bun and put on my sunglasses on this time just because of the sun.I stood outside his door "Hey" he came out with his bag "Hey" he greeted back before taking my hand.We stopped at his car "Here" he handed me a skateboard "It's faster" he kissed my cheek and quickly skated away "Ya!" I blushed trying to skate "I'll help you" he held my hand as I tried to regain balance.

We finally arrived at the beach and found a perfect place "Let's go" he took off his shirt and that's when I noticed a scar on his hip "What happened?" I pointed to the scar "Oh this!mom and dad said when I was younger I fell from a tree..." he moved his hair showing another scare "I don't remember anything about it though,my school years are like a blur" he smiled "But I survived so it's not that big of a lost" I nodded before standing up and taking off my dress "Come on" he pulled me towards the ocean.

The water was freezing as we went in "Bye" I was about to chicken out but he pulled me with him "Hell no!" he dragged me by my wrist until picking me up and throwing me in the water "Oppa!" I whined freezing at first "Sowy" he said and dived in as well "So refreshing" we swam "Hey oppa" he looked at me "Do you want to have dinner with my family?" he smiled his signature box like smile "When?" it warmed me up that he was eager to meet them "I have to call them first" he nodded.We started swimming back and when my feet touched the sand I started splashing him "Ya!" he laughed splashing me back and that's how we erupted in a splashing war "I surrender!" I yelled "Me too"

/Taehyung's pov/

We laid on our towels "So when can I meet your parents?" she asked and I opened my eyes staring at her "Hopefully never" "I don't know,my dad isn't here and my mom...she's busy" I was partially telling the truth so I did no wrong,right? "Oh ok then" she closed her eyes enjoying the sun as I stared at her features my thoughts somewhere else.

We went into the water a couple more times before it got late and hunger took over "Let's go here" I pointed to a restaurant and we stepped off our skateboard to sit down "Hello may I take your order?" we placed our orders "We'll have it ready as soon as possible" he left "I'm tired" I said leaning back in my chair "How's your game going?" she asked "Not bad a little behind schedule but going hard" she chuckled "Nice to know" "And your book?" "Almost done" I nodded and our orders came "Enjoy" he said before leaving.

We happily ate our dinner before paying and leaving "Should we watch a movie for a finale?" I asked walking up the stairs "Sure" she agreed "Which one?" "Hmmmm...what about a superhero movie" I chuckled "Sure I haven't watched one for a while now" we stopped when a way too familiar person stood in front of my apartment "No!no!no!" "June?"