Sick

A white ice flower that bloomed
Puts its face out in the welcoming wind
It sheds tears over the wordless and nameless past

Hiding in the cold wind
Melting down under the single ray of sunlight
That's how you came to me once more

-Park Hyo Shin(Wild flower)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

/Taehyung's pov/

I walked back to my car parked at Wendy's place "I wonder if she's having fun" I peeked in and saw her on the floor trembling while the rest laughed and threw things at her calling her names "W-what..." I ran in and stepped infront of me "What are you doing?!" I yelled at the girl infront of me "Who the hell are you?!" she yelled back and I said the only thing that came to my mind "I'm her boyfriend!" and I didn't regret it one bit "B-boyfriend?" she seemed surprised "Yeah and if you EVER lay a hand on her I will personally send you to the hospital" I said my voice and eyes full of venom before pulling Jaehyun up and put a jacket over her.

She was crying and trembling hard but didn't want to go home so instead we just sat on the beach we went to the last time "Jaehyun" she seemed like she was thinking of something as she began trembling even more "Jaehyun look at me" she didn't hear me "Jaehyun!" I pulled her into a hug "N-no!" she started hitting my chest panicking "It's okay it's me" I kept on saying until she calmed down and cried again.

We sat there looking at the now dark skies with stars decorating it "Jaehyun-ah" I looked at her and she looked at me "No I can't I can't do this to her...but I..." with no control over my body I moved closer and kissed her.

/Jaehyun's pov/

I didn't want to remember today not even a second of it...except maybe the necklace Taehyung gave me and when he rescued and hugged me "Jaehyun-ah" he called and I looked at him he was quiet for a while before he moved closer and his lips were suddenly on mine "W-what's this?!is he crazy?!" I was mad but that soon vanished under the kiss "I-I don't understand..." before I could really do anything else I closed my eyes enjoying the moment that was soon over with awkwardness pouring in "S-should we go home now it's
p-pretty late" he said standing up helping me.

The ride home was as silent as a funereal just a few sniffs now and then.When we stopped at my apartment we only exchanged a few gazes before I handed him his jacket and with a goodbye I went in.I took a shower and went to bed "Why did he kiss me?does he actually like me?...no he's probably just gone crazy from being around me all the time...right?" I finally fell asleep at 3 am still with thoughts of what happened back there.

The next morning I woke up with a horrible headache,a sore throat and a tummy ache so I just laid in bed groaning until I actually decided to do something with my life and got dressed in some sweatpants and a hoodie.I ate breakfast and with a tablet for headaches went to the couch to get some more rest.

/Taehyung's pov/

I went straight to bed but regret didn't let me sleep so I stayed up reading until I got tired and slipped to dreamland.I woke up and got ready.I went to check my mail "That's weird did she not check her mail yet?" I picked up her mail and was about to knock on her door "Wait what if she hates me?what if she'll get mad and kick me out and...never want to see me again..." I shook the thoughts out of my mind and knocked but there was no response "Okay now this is even weirder" I slowly opened the doors and came in "Hello?Jaehyun?" I asked and heard a quiet cough from the living room

"Jaehyun?" she was laying on the couch looking and I don't mean to be mean terrible "W-why are you h-here?" I held up the mail "I saw you didn't see it to I brought it in" she looked at me with dizzy eyes "Leave it on the counter" I did as she said and was about to leave but stopped when I heard non stop coughing "Are you okay?" I asked "I'm f-fine now c-can you please l-leave" I sighed "If you say you're okay looking like this and expect me to to believe you you must really be crazy" I put my hand on her forehead and the other on mine "What a-are you d-doing just l-leave"

"You're burning up" I went to the kitchen and returned with a bowl of water and a cloth
"P-please just g-go I'm f-fine"I ignored her and put the cloth in the cold water and then on her forehead "You're n-not going t-to leave a-are you?" I smiled "Exactly" I gave her a quick look before standing up walking to the kitchen.I made some porridge and put it on a tray "Open up" I said taking a spoonful blowing on it "I can f-feed myself" she tried taking it but I didn't allow her "Nope I'll do it" she sighed and gave in.

/Jaehyun's pov/

I took a pill and tried to sleep with Taehyung next to me "T-Taehyung-ah" I said "Hm?"
"You can go now" he hesitated "Yeah sure.I'll be back to check on you later" he stood up and walked out "Wheeew I thought my heart would jump out of my chest" I held my chest taking deep breathes.

When I woke up I saw a figure doing something in the kitchen "A robber?!" I sat up and realized the figure was just Taehyung making something while humming to an unfamiliar melody "He looks..." I smiled "Peaceful" my mind traveled away and came back when I heard him call my name "Huh?" I looked at him approaching me "I made a strawberry and banana smoothie for you" I took it and took a sip "Sorry I came in without your permission and did all this I just...wanted to take care of you" he kept his head down looking at the floor and I couldn't help but to smile at his cuteness and kindness "It's okay"

he looked at me in shock "Really?" I nodded drinking the smoothie trough a straw "Yeah I mean would you stop coming if I told you to stop?"he shook his head "See?and I'm thankful even though you don't have to be here you still are" he smiled "Because I have to protect someone as precious as you" I choked on my drink "What?!" he stood up walking around looking at stuff "So when's the new book coming out?" "What's this?is he trying to just change the subject like that?!" "I don't know I have a few chapters left" I decided to ignore the previous subject as well

"Oh okay" he looked at me with hat box like smile of his "Omo!heart freaking calm down!" I saw that smile at least 1000 times already but it still gets me every time making butterflies swirl around in my stomach "Taehyung-ah you can go if you w-want to" I said "I told you I won't leave until you're 100% better" he sat one the floor beside the couch "Now who wants ice cream?!" I raised my hand smiling from ear to ear "Me!" he went to the kitchen and brought back to bowls of cookie dough ice cream.

/Taehyung's pov/

"It's pretty late you should go home" she said turning off the tv standing up but almost fell down so I quickly held her waist "Gulp" I helped her sit back down "Y-you should really go home it's late" she went into the bathroom.She came out dressed in the cutest unicorn pajamas I've ever seen "W-what are
y-you still doing h-here?" she asked settling herself in her bed "Bed time story!" I sat down on a chair beside her bed "W-what?!" I shushed her opening the first page "The little prince"