Hyung

Exhausted and filled with sighs
Where am I going? What is my dream?
There are times when it's hard, without a place to lean on
When it's too hard...

-M.Pire(Becoming a star)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

/Jaehyun's pov/

We chatted and after a while went out to eat "You seem more relaxed" Taehyung said "I do?" I didn't even notice "See I'm a professional" he praised himself but received a hit in the head by his hyung to which I chuckled "Oh!you actually laughed" he said pointing at me not seeing where he was going which ended in him hitting a pole "Hahahhahahahahahhahah" I bursted into laughter with his hyung who was laughing and shaking his head

"Will you just keep laughing there like you're crazy or will one of you actually help me up?!" we helped him up still laughing "Look at you laughing your butt off in public" he said holding his forehead."Ou ou!do it gently" he said as I put a band aid on his forehead injury "Oh come in man up" I said "Pfft!I am probably the manliest person you'll ever meet" his brother snickered "Yeah right manly man" Taehyung pouted "Omo!he's so cute" I moved away "Come on let's go eat all already"

/Taehyung's pov/

We ate lunch and are currently walking down  the streets "Aigoo it feels nice to be out" I said enjoying the air when hyung's phone rang "Just a sec" we stopped and he picked it up "So where are we going now?" Jaehyun asked "Molla(don't know)" I shrugged "Hey guys" hyung said "There's an emergency at work and I have to leave early" he got a cab "We'll talk later" he opened the door "It was nice meeting you and goodbye" "Goodbye" Jaehyun said and he drove off."

Should we just go home?" Jaehyun asked after walking for quite a while "I gue-" something cut my attention "Wait before let's go to the beach" she gave me an are you serious look "Pueseeee" I had to use my aegyo "Ok" "Yay!" I said and started running to the beach like crazy.

I took off my shoes and ran into the water "Come on!" I yelled as Jaehyun was slowly making her way to the beach "No thanks I'll just stay here" she sat down on the sand "Oh come on have fun" she just shook her head and looked towards the sky "Desperate times called for desperate measures" I went back to the beach and picked her up "Ya let me down!" she kept hitting my chest lightly "It's not gonna kill you" I took off her shoes and made my way into the water

"No!Taehyung put me down!" I smiled michiviously "Okay then" I put her down in the water "Ya!" she tried putting on a straight face yet her mouth curled up into a smile "What?you said to let you down and I did" she started splashing me with water and I did the same "Stop it!" I laughed "You first" she laughed as well.We soon got tired and sat on the beach drying up "Taehyung" she caught my attention "Hm?" I turned to her and my heart beat fastened when I saw her,she may have those sunglasses on but she still looked beautiful "Thank you" she snapped me out of my thoughts "Wae?" I asked looking away so I wouldn't end up kissing her "For helping me"

/Jaehyun's pov/

"Don't thank me" he said "I mean it" I looked at the skies "You know there is something I remember when I was in high school" he looked at me surprised "What?" "There was one person who helped me" "Jinjja?" I nodded "But I don't remember his name nor his face so I don't even know where or what he is doing now" he put his hand on my shoulder to which my heart beat stopped and fastened again "From now on I'm going to be the one helping you" I smiled "Thank you"

After we dried up we walked home talking and talking about everything that came to our minds "So what are we doing tomorrow?" I asked once we reached my apartment "Well why don't we go out?" "That's it?" I asked "With no protection" I froze "I can't" "Come on we've done everything already and you need to reveal your real self" I was at loss for words "We didn't even talk to many people just your hyung" he sighed "Fine BUT after that we're going out with no protection" with a sigh I nodded "Arasso see you tomorrow then" "By" I went in.

I put down my sunglasses and went ti take a shower.I sat down on the couch with a bowl of strawberries and as I was watching tv a smile crept on my face "He sure is something else"