A movie

You can't find a flaw that doesn't even exist
You shine so brightly, so perfect in every way
To me you're so beautiful I want you
Just the way you are, you're the only one

-GOT7(Just right)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

/Jaehyun's pov/

I stared at the ceiling unable to fall asleep thinking about what happened earlier today

-Flashback-

"Will you go watch a movie with me?!" I just stood still gulping down the strawberry
"W-what?" I was surprised out of my mind but deep inside I was so happy I thought my stomach will flip over any second "I will give you time to think by" he rushed out.

-End of flashback-

I haven't replied because I don't know yet I mean I would love to but I'm just too afraid? "It's probably not even a date and it's just a hang out so why not say yes?" I took my phone and searched for his ID which didn't take even a second to find considering I only have his,my bosses and parent's number

Me:Are you still awake?

a second later a reply came

Alien neighbor ;):Yup

Me:Can't fall asleep either?

Alien neighbor ;):Nope U too huh?

Me:Yeah...

Alien neighbor;):So what is it?

Me:How do you know I need something I could just be texting you because I can't fall asleep

Alien neighbor ;):Oh please

Me:Ok you're right

Alien neighbor;):Say it before I leave

Me:Yes

Alien neighbor;):Yes what?

Me:It's an answer to your question

after a minute a reply came

Alien neighbor ;):So you'll go with me?!

Me:Yes

Alien neighbor ;):Yes!okay I'll pick you up at 7 :)

Me:Okay :)

Alien neighbor ;):Okay good night then

Me:Goodnight

/Taehyung's pov/

I put the phone down and started fangirling inside "So manly" I joked lying back down into my bed smiling from ear to ear "If I couldn't fall asleep earlier what about now?!" that night I was unable to fall asleep until probably 3 o'clock when I actually managed to slip into a deep sleep.

The next morning I surprisingly woke up at 7 and ate breakfast.I got dressed when my phone started vibrating "Hyung" I said picking up Namjoon's call "Taehyung we're meeting at the basketball court you coming?" "When?" I asked while looking at the mirror fixing my hair "In 5 minutes" I started putting on my shoes "I'm coming" we hung up and with my phone and wallet left my apartment but knocked on Jaehyun's apartment like always.

/Jaehyun's pov/

Like always Taehyung knocking on my door "Wonder where he's going?" I continued eating my cereal.Once I finished I went for a run with my headphones and sunglasses.I ran around listening to music which made me feel more free and I liked the feeling when the world just disappears and you're like in a music video.

I returned back home and took a quick shower slipping into some sweatpants,my favorite hoodie and flopped onto the couch "Now what am I supposed to do for the rest of the time?" I sighed and walked over to my shelf with kdramas,movie and anime "Let's watch a movie since it's been so long" I look trough them until my eyes landed on one of my favorite one "Hwayi:A monster boy" I just love it it's a mix of action and father and son relationship.I inserted the movie in and began watching.

/Taehyung's pov/

I arrived at the court where Suga and Jimin were talking about something "Yo!" I caught their attention "Yo" they greeted back "So where's everyone else?" I asked sitting next to Suga "Jin is going to run late because he's tutoring some kid,Jungkook's got piano class,Hoseok is on his way and I don't know where Namjoon is" Suga finished standing up "I'm going to practice" he took the basketball and started practicing

"You didn't bring Jaehyun?" Jimin suddenly asked "No I didn't" he just nodded "Wae?" did he perhaps like her "Just curious seeing how close you two are" I looked at him with my eyes widened "Well yeah we're friends" I played it cool "Just friends?" he elbowed me playfully "Don't get ahead of yourself Jimin" I warned "Guys!" Hoseok and Rap Monster came "Great now that almost everyone is here let's start the game"

We divided into teams,team A:Me,Jimin and later on Jungkook.And team B were the rest.The game was pretty fun we all tried our best and had as much fun as possible and in the end we won "Oh yeah!" we high fived each other doing our happy dance "Jin couldn't you have tried harder?!" Suga blamed Jin "Watch who you're talking to brat!" Jin said glaring at him "Now that we won you have to do something for us" Jimin said

"What?" Namjoon asked exhausted "Ice cream!" Jungkook yelled "Not a bad idea" in the end they all had to go get us all ice creams "So hyung where's Jaehyun?" Jungkook asked while we waited "You too?" Jimin just chuckled while practicing dancing "I was just wondering since you know you two are friends" "No I came alone" just then they returned and we ate the ice cream together.

/Jaehyun's pov/

I woke up to a scream "What the?!" I looked at the tv that was still playing the movie "Oh man I must have dozed off" I didn't bother to watch the movie to the end so I turned it off and went to the kitchen "What to eat..." I made myself a fruit salad and sat outside on the balcony looking at people passing while laughing,talking some even kissing "They look so happy and without worries"

"But I do wonder where Taehyung went that he still isn't back" I realized where my mind is going so I just shook the thoughts off.It was already 6:50 and I was currently searching for am outfit "Hmmmmmm what to war what to wear..." my eyes landed on some ripped jeans and a pure white t shirt with the words "Maniac" on it "Looks pretty good to me" I got dressed and started working on my hair.

/Taehyung's pov/

After eating the ice cream I left to get ready.I put on some jeans and a simple t shirt "Looking good looking good" I said looking at the mirror "6:55" I decided to just sit and plan out the dat-I mean hang out.When it was 7 I went and knocked on her door "Hey" I said when she came out "Whoa!I never thought a girl in ripped jeans would be so attractive" I mentally slapped myself for the thoughts and concentrated on her

"Hey" she smiled and put on her sunglasses "Ready to go?" she grabbed her purse and stepped out "Yup" I drove us to the cinema in silence I tried starting a conversation but I just became extremely nervous.When we arrived we hot our tickets and went in.

/Jaehyun's pov/

We watched the movie quietly except sometimes we would comment on it but most of the time we watched quietly.When the movie finished we went back to the car "Hey do you want to go to the park?" he asked and I nodded."So did you enjoy the movie?" he asked while we walked around the park "I liked a lot" I said "Great" it got pretty awkward soon as the silence took over "Come on say something you can do it I mean it's not that awkward"

I turned to talk to him but he wasn't there
"T-Taehyung?" I looked around but he wasn't there and all I could see was people walking around me "Taehyung!" I started breathing heavily and started hearing voices around me "B****!monster!go die!kill yourself!outcast!" I fell to my knees tears making their way down my cheeks "Weirdo!slut!die...die...di..." just then I heard music and I looked up to see a worried Taehyung "T-Taehyung" he helped me up "Are you okay?" he mouthed since I couldn't hear him due to the music so I nodded instead "Let's go home"