Taeyeon noona

Petals like popcorn fly high
If you tell me that you love me, I really melt
When the wind blows like today
I go crazy all day
Because I constantly think of you

-K.Will(Love Blossom)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

/Jaehyun's pov/

I felt warmness as I woke up "This wasn't here before" I felt something surround me.I slowly opened my eyes and saw Taehyung sleeping close to me his arms surrounding me "Good morning" he said opening his eyes slowly
"M-morning" I said "Since when have you been awake?" I asked as he stretched "I've just woken up" he said in a sexy morning voice "Oh" I smiled hugging him "Wait" he pecked me on the lips "Morning kiss" I blushed smiling "So how did we end up here?" he asked looking around my bedroom "I have absolutely no idea" I said "Well I should probably go back to my apartment and get ready then we can get some breakfast" he winked getting up "Arasso" we kissed goodbye.

I took a quick shower and slipped into a crop top and some shorts "Ready?" he asked coming over "Yup let's go" we walked down the street to the breakfast and dinner restaurant not far.We ordered some food and talked "Wait what time is it?!" I suddenly remembered we have to pick up his sister "It's 6:30" I sighed in relief "Why?" "Well we have to pick up your sister at 8 right?" he nodded "Okay" we continued eating.We decided to wait at the park next to the apartments "Hey oppa" "Hm?" he responded looking at the street "Did you have a nightmare last night?" he froze but smiled immediately "No don't overreact" I sighed "Liar" "Oppa---" I was cut off when he stood up "Let's go wait by the streets he might not see us" and he walked away.

/Taehyung's pov/

I woke up on the streets again but it felt like I couldn't breathe "H-hel...p" tears poured down my cheeks as I struggled to move
"J-jaeh-yun..."

I heard a car horn and saw Baekhyun hyung "Are you gonna get in or stand there till you get a life?" I glared at him before getting in "Hey Jaehyun" he greeted as she got in in the back seat "Hello" she smiled fixing her sunglasses "I already told you you can call me oppa and don't be so formal I mean you are my dongseang's girlfriend" he looked at me and smirked "How did you?" I was at a loss for words "News travels fast my brother" he said and started the car.I looked out the window and lost myself in thought "What are those dreams?what kind of meaning do they mean?"

I felt someone shake my shoulder and saw Baekhyun looking at me worried "Hm?" I put on a smile "Are you okay?" I nodded exiting the car.We waited "How much longer?" Baekhyun said pacing back and forth looking at his watch "Work?" I asked "Yeah" he sighed "I can't even spend a day with my family" I felt Jaehyun's eyes bore into my head "Jaehyun-ah?" I turned to her and she looked away "Are you---" "Taehyung,Baekhyun!" we turned our heads and saw Taeyeon running towards us with her bags "Noona" Baekhyun hugged her "Noona!" I smiled hugging her as well "I missed you guys so much!" she smiled cupping our cheeks "Noona" we wined "Okay okay I'm sorry" we laughed and then she noticed Jaehyun "And you must be our youngest's girlfriend" she laughed hugging her "Even you?!" I looked at Baekhyun who shrugged playing innocent "Hey I'm your noona I should know everything" I smiled "Nice to meet you my name is Jaehyun" she bowed "You can call me unni and don't be so formal just think of me as...sister in law" she winked at her making Jaehyun blush "Ok let's go" I blushed and started walking to the car.

/Jaehyun's pov/

There was definitely something weird about Taehyung and it's making me worried more than anything "So Jaehyun-ah I've heard a lot about you" Taeyeon unni said "I've heard a few things about you as well unni but if I may ask what do you do in China?" she looked at Taehyung who was sitting in the front seat "I see someone didn't tell you.I'm a fashion designer" my eyes widened "A fashion designer?!" she chuckled "Is it that surprising?" I immediately apologized "Oh no it's not that it's just that well I didn't really expect it" "So a CEO,a fashion designer and a game designer with no fame and a shady apartment?" now I knew something was weird here not to judge but it just doesn't add up.

We arrived at Taehyung's apartment "You can stay with me for a while" he said out of energy "It's okay I can stay at our home" they exchanged looks "No it's really no problem" Taehyung tried putting on a smile but it looked way too forced "Well okay then" Taeyeon smiled "Okay noona get settled in I have to go to work we can talk about any future family plans later" Bakehyun said walking towards the stairs "By" "By" we waved goodbye "Tae can you take my bags in I have to meet up with a friend?" she handed her bags to him "Sure" she smiled hugging him "Okay see you later guys" she hugged me before leaving "Goodbye" I said.I walked into his apartment "Are you tired?" I asked noticing the now very obvious dark bags decorating his face

"I'm fine" I sighed pulling him onto his bed "Sleep I'll be right here" I reassured him "I don't know" he was about to get up but I pulled him down onto my arm "It's okay" I played with his hair with my other hand "Jinjja?" he looked at me with his cute puppy dog eyes "Go to sleep" he smiled closing his eyes "This time I'll make sure you're safe" he slowly slipped into dream land as his face showed calmness with his slightly parted lips.I observed his calm features "I'm jealous you're cuter than me" I smiled when suddenly his eyebrows furrowed and beads of sweat appeared on his forehead.

/Taehyung's pov/

I walked barefoot down the corridors of a mansion that seemed pretty familiar but at the same time I couldn't quite comprehend who's is it "Hello?" I asked looking around for any sign of life "Is anyone here?" I yelled but it sounded like a whisper instead "Tae!" I heard a girl's voice and walked towards the sound.I arrived at a room where a boy and girl played  with dolls "Noona" I smiled observing us as kids "Ya!" another older boy known as Baekhyun ran into the room "Appa's home!" we all ran down the stairs to the front door.

The figure was dark and blurry "I can't remember him" and just like dust the dream disappeared and I was again on the streets "This must have some relations" my legs carried me onto the streets where a car knocked me down but when I opened my eyes I was on hard wooden floor in what seemed like a school "I don't remember this either" people laughed above me "Oppa" I turned to the left but this time I was on the roof and Jaehyun was at the edge "J-Jaehyun..." I stretched my arm to her "I-I love y-you" she cried before falling down backwards "No!" I cried but I couldn't move "Jaehyun!!!" I yelled unable to do anything.

/Jaehyun's pov/

he started shaking "J-jaehyun..." he whispered my name and I took his hand "I'm right here it's okay" I ensured him "No!" I hugged him but he tried wriggling out "No!" he yelled "Calm down Taehyung!" tears streamed down my cheeks "Jaheyun!" I patted his back gently "I'm here I'm not going anywhere" he slowly calmed down "I'm not going anywhere" I repeated over and over again until he finally calmed down.

I traced circles on his hand when his phone rang and I got up to check who it is "Monster hyung"I picked up "Yobseo?" I answered "Jaehyun?" he asked "Yes it's me Taehyung can't come to the phone right now he's sleeping" he hummed in response "Okay then tell him to come and visit me when he wakes up" he was about to hang up "Wait oppa" I said "Yes?" "Where are you right now?" "I'm at my office" I furrowed my brows "Office?" "Taehyung must not have told you but yes my full time job is a psychiatrist" I nodded "Can I come visit you?"