Sleepover

My eyes that are looking at you
Are filled with the starlight
Until this night is over
I'll shine brightly, I'm your starlight

-TTS(Whisper)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

/Taehyung's pov/

"Will I be able to protect you?will I win your heart?will I be able to protect you from the darkness you're falling into?"

I finished the first episode of the game "Man I'm dead tired" I put my glasses down and stretched "Ah..." I looked out of the window "Wow" I stood up and went out on the balcony "The stars sure are bright tonight" I leaned onto the railing "Ah so relaxing" I heard something from my right so I took a look and saw Jaehyun looking at the sky as well "Isn't it pretty?" she flinched and looked my way "Oh hey" she said "It sure is" she answered "You know when I was a kid I was scared and fascinated by the night"

"What do you mean?" I smiled "I found it beautiful and scary at the same time,I still do" "I see" she looked back into the skies "What about you?" "It's like my shelter" I didn't know what she meant "The time where I can confidently go out with no protection because in the dark no one sees anything" she smiled.

/Jaehyun's pov/

We talked for a while before I said goodbye and went to bed.The next day we left to god knows where "Taehyung-shi where are we going?" I asked while we were driving "Surprise" I know it's not worth resisting so I just sighed and sat back.After 10 minutes we arrived at an expensive looking house scrap that more like a mansion "Where are we?" I asked the minutes we stepped out of the car "At my friend's house"

"And what are we doing here?" he just smiled and rang the doorbell "Taehyung you're here!" a guy yelled "Sorry we're late hyung" "Hyung?his brother again?" I looked at the guy but he wasn't Baekhyun "Jaehyun this is one of my best friends Jin" he gave me a smile and bowed "Nice to meet you Jaehyun-ah and you can call me oppa" I bowed as well "Okay let's go in"

Inside there were 5 more guys and I do have to admit they are HOT "Guys I want you to meet my neighbor slash friend Jaehyun and Jaehyun I want you to meet my best friends Yoongi hyung or Suga,Namjoon hyung or Rap Monster,Hoseok hyung or J-Hope,Jimin and Jungook" they greeted me as well "H-Hello" I said bowing "Okay let's begin this sleepover!"

/Taehyung's pov/

"Okay let's begin this sleepover!" Jaehyun looked at me with wide eyes "What?" she whispered "You heard me we're having a sleepover and you are our special guest congratulation" and a second later I was dragged to the kitchen "What do you mean sleepover?" she said full of anger "This is the perfect way to help you" "A sleepover?and with 7 guys that is?!" "Don't worry they're my best friends they would never hurt you" "Still why guys?" I shrugged "I don't really have any close girl friends"

In the end she agreed "So what should we do first?" I asked sitting beside J-Hope "Let's play some video games" Jungook said pulling out a couple of games from his bag "Yeah!" we all agreed "What do you say Jaehyun-ah?" Namjoon asked "S-sure" we set out our sleeping bags in the huge living room "So what game should we play?" Jimin asked "I want this one" we picked a game and put it in "Here" I handed Jaehyun a game console.

"Wow Jaehyun noona you sure a good" Jungook said "Yeah she's even better than you" Suga said "Jaehyun wins!" in the end the best gamer Jungook was beaten "Daebak(unbelievable)" Jungook frowned "I can't believe I was beaten" he said "Get use to it kid" Rap Monster said "You're great
Jaehyun-ah...but why are you wearing sunglasses inside?" they all looked at her "She has an eye infection"I said "Oh" they said in usion "It's already 5 o'clock" "Who wants to order pizza?" we all raised our hands and Jin went to order.

/Jaehyun's pov/

I have to admit it isn't as bad as I thought they are all nice and fun to be with "Now what?" we are all laying in the room "I'm so full" Taehyung said "Let's play a game" Jimin said "I don't want to do anything that involves physicality" Suga said "Let's play monopoly" Jin said all hyped up "Let's just do that" even Suga agreed.

We ended up playing until 8 o'clock "I'm soooooooooooooo boreeeeeeee-" J-Hope was cut off "We get it you're bored you said that about one million times already!" Suga said "Jaehyun-ah" Jin said "N-ne?" "Why don't you tell us more about yourself" all their attention was on me "W-well I'm t-the same a-age as
T-Taehyung-shi-" "That means we're the same age as well" Jimin said and was hit by J-Hope for disturbing "I-I really l-like reading..." I stopped "It's okay I heard from Taehyung that you're shy and insecure but don't worry and just relax we won't judge you so don't stutter and talk comfortable like we're all friends" Jin said

and I breathed in relaxing "I-" I stopped and did the same agin "I'm a big fan of anime and kdramas.I d-don't have any friends except Taehyung-shi and..." I looked at Taehyung and it seemed he understood me as he nodded "And I'm different from others" they looked clueless except for Taehyung who was smiling at me "Please don't think of me differently" I slowly took off my sunglasses and opened my eyes "Omo" they gasped and I looked down "Daebak!" I heard and looked up to find Jungook and the others smiling at me fascinated "That looks so cool and extraordinary"

I smiled "You look cuter while smiling" Taehyung said and I felt something like butterflies in my stomach again "Yeah it's better when you smile" we talked for a bit before we decided to watch a movie.

"Okay it's late let's go to bed" we all laid in our sleeping bags "Goodnight everybody" we said to each other before going to dreamland.