The truth

Oh, the sun is rising
I hold the map that will find you
I follow the coordinates and follow course
No matter, That silver compass will lead to you

-Exo(Lucky one)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

/Jaehyun's pov/

I arrived at his office and knocked on his doors
"Come in" he smiled.I sat on the chair opposite him "So what may I help you with?" he asked "It's about Taehyung" I could see him tense up but he replaced it with a smile "And what is wrong with Taehyung?" I sighed "He keeps on having these nightmares" he went serious "You know huh?" he took out some files from his desk drawer "Actually I don't he won't tell me what they are" Namjoon gulped "Please tell me" he looked away "Please I just want to help him" I pleaded "Okay but don't tell him I told you he doesn't want you to worry" I nodded

"He's been having nightmares since he started university but they usually just appeared when he was sick or REALLY stressed out.I told him to write them down and he did.When I became a psychiatrist I helped him.He told them to me and I wrote them down" he pushed the files in front of me "They're in here.They stopped for a while but they recently appeared again so he came to visit me I've checked it out a bit and came to a conclusion what it is" he fixed his glasses "It's called nightmare disorder or also known as dream anxiety disorder.It's a sleep disorder characterized by frequent nightmares. The nightmares, which often portray the individual in a situation that jeopardizes their life or personal safety"

"What's the cause?" I asked "They can be caused by extreme pressure or irritation. The death of a loved one or a stressful life event can be the cause as well" "What's the cure?" he thought before answering "Well yoga or mediation can help a little exercising and a peaceful sleeping environment can do a lot" I sighed in relief "So it isn't that bad" he seemed hesitant "Well it may not seem dangerous but he could faint from exhaustion" and the worried me was back "Thank you oppa I'll make sure to help him" he smiled "It's okay.You know he's lucky to have someone as supportive as you" I smiled "Hey oppa can I borrow these?" I pointed to the files "Okay I trust you but make sure to return them to me" I nodded "I have to go now thank you again and see you around" he waved "No problem"

/Taehyung's pov/

I heard my front door closed and I woke up "Oh sorry did I wake you up?" Jaehyun asked sitting beside me on the bed "No I was already up" she looked worried "Is something wrong?"  a smile appeared on her face immediately "No I was just thinking about...work" I nodded "So where did you go?"she was looking around "I just went to...the store" she laughed awkwardly "Well what should we do now?" she changed the subject "Whatever you'd like" I said going to the bathroom to splash water on my face

"I can make lunch" she suggested "Sure" I said and she walked into the kitchen.While she was frying something in the pan I back hugged her "Mmmmm smells delicious" I said pressing a kiss on her cheek "It tastes even better" she winked at me "Can't wait" I walked over to the cabinet and took out two plates "What do you want to drink?"I asked looking in the fridge "Whatever you will" I took out two beers "Is beer okay?" I asked and she nodded not looking at me "Okay" I put them on the table "Oppa" she said catching my attention "Hm?" I responded "Want to go for a walk after this?" I shrugged "Why not" she smiled and so did I.

After eating lunch we put away the dishes and went for a walk "So why suddenly a walk?" I asked "Because some fresh air and exercise is always good for you" she smiled "You know what would be even better?" I whispered "What?" she looked at me "If we do it without your sunglasses" she held them "Come on let's make a deal" we stopped "Fine.If you do yoga with me I won't wear these sunglasses anymore" my eyes almost popped out of my eye sockets "No way!" I protested "Oh come on it's just yoga" she argued "Yes that involves a lot of time,patience and exercise.A few things I don't have nor want to do" I argued back "Please and I swear to god I WILL NEVER WEAR THESE SUNGLASSES AGAIN...only when it's sunny" I thought for a while "Fine" I agreed and she cheered "Okay let's go" we continued our walk.

We returned back to the apartments "Tae!" noona said standing up "Sorry noona did you wait for long?" I asked "No I just arrived actually" I unlocked my door "Remember yoga tomorrow" I gulped and looked at her "Yeah yeah go"

/Jaehyun's pov/

I opened the files and looked at the first one

5.2.2013

I woke up on the asphalt feeling pain all over my body.With difficulty I stood up and looked around...no one "Hello?!" I yelled out but it came out as a whisper "Hel-" I was interrupted with a car crashing into me sending me a few meters away "H-help..." I cried out but no one came and no one heard.

I moved to the second one

7.5.2013

I ran upstairs a building it was empty and cold "Hello?!" I tried yelling but everything came up as a whisper.I stopped when a shadow ran away from me "Wait" he ignored me and ran out.I followed him but just when I was about to reach him a car crashed into me and everything went black.

I closed the files and put them away in my nightstand drawer before heading to sleep.