Sick part 2

Come into my heart.COM
ID password your love
Access it I love you like a love song

-B1A4(Beautiful target)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

/Jaehyun's pov/

I woke up and was greeted by a sleeping Taehyung "He's so cute even when sleeping" I smiled looking at his sleeping face "Like what you see?" he suddenly said making me freeze "Y-you're awake?" I started blushing madly "Yup ever since I felt your burning eyes on my beautiful face" he smirked "This little..." "I was just debating if I should wake you up with a shout or a foot" I shot back "A kiss perhaps?" he leans forward but I stopped him by putting a hand on his forehead "Keep dreaming pretty boy" I smirked getting up

"Where are you going?" he asked "What,can't I even go to the bathroom now?" he shook his head and I went to the bathroom.We didn't do much for the rest of the day just watched tv,played video games,ate.I tried writing my book but couldn't because that alien tried sneaking glances at it so in the end I just gave up and instead cuddled on the sofa watching some lame drama we barely payed attention to "So what should we do tomorrow?" he asked playing with our fingers "Let's go on a date" I suggested "That's a great idea I'll come up with something" he smiled his box like smile "Arasso" I said looking at our hands."I'm going to suffocate if we're going to stay in here forever" I said "Should we go to the balcony?" he said his eyes closed "Is something wrong Taehyung-ah?" I put my hand on his shoulder "N-No I'm fine" he smiled and took a blanket walking to the balcony while I prepared some hot chocolate."Here" I handed him the drink sitting beside him and he wrapped us with the blanket "So cozy" I snuggled close to him "Isn't it?" he leaned his head on mine and I felt something wasn't right

"Taehyung..." he coughed smiling "Hm?" he leaned on my shoulder "Wait a second" I put my hand on his forehead and his forehead was steaming hot "Taehyung you're burning up!" I looked at him but his eyes were closed "Taehyung!Taehyung!" I shook him but he didn't move an inch so I quickly brought him in and on my bed "Oh man oh man" I wrapped him in my bed sheets and went to the bathroom coming back with a bowl of cold water and a cloth "See I told you you're going to get sick" I started wipping his face with the cloth soaked in water "Pabo..." I soaked the cloth again and put it on his forehead sighing "You never listen..just like me..."

/Taehyung's pov/

I woke up in the city surrounded by people and cars "Excuse m-" I touched her shoulder but it was like I wasn't even there "Hello?" I stepped infront of the person but he just walked trough me "What the hell is going on?!" I was frustrated "Why is everyone ignoring me?" I started walking around but everywhere I go I end up at the same spot I began with "This is so annoying!" I kicked the air and looked up again to find no one there,no cars,no people it was completly abandoned.

Suddenly my body started moving on it's own and I ran onto the street when a car came speading towards me "S-Stop!" I tried yelling but it was useless as I was hit and ended up a few meters away people above me staring at me in horror "H-Help m-me..."

/Jaehyun's pov/

I was reading my book when I heard Taehyung practically panting in his sleep "What's with him?a nightmare?" I was about to shake him to wake him up but he sat up panting and beads of sweat forming on his forehead "Taehyung-ah are you okay?" he looked at me with firghtened eyes "I-It happened again..." he whispered but enough for me to hear "What happened again?" he shook his head laying down "It's nothing just a nightmare I get them a lot when I'm sick" he said his chest raising up and down "I'm sorry..." he suddenly said "Why are you sorry?" I asked "We had plans for tomorrow but I ruined them" I shook my head "No it's not your fault if there's anyone to blame it's me" he shook his head as well "Anyo but don't worry I'll make it up to you" I smiled at his sweatness and he closed his eyes "Go to sleep" I took the cloth and was about to go into the bathroom when he held my wrist "Stay..." "Aw he's like a little kid" I smiled "I'll be right back" I reassured him and went to soak the cloth "I'm ba-" he was already fast asleep "Back" I put the cloth on his forehead and took his hand "I'll be here whenever you need me"

And so I didn't get much sleep that night as I kept watch on Taehyung who woke up panting and sweating every time he fell asleep but I didn't mind honsetly I loved him and this is the least I can do for him considering what he's done for me.I drank a glass of water and laid on the couch "Man I'm exhausted..." I closed my eyes and with no control over myself fell into a deep sleep.

/Taehyung's pov/

I woke up for the 90th time that night panting and sweating "This can't be happening again..." I looked around but couldn't find Jaehyun anywhere so I went to wash my face.As I came out of the bathroom I saw Jaehyun sleeping on the couch one leg on the floor and the other on the couch same as her hands were "She's just too precious" I picked her up carefully making sure she won't wake up and put her in her bed pulling the bed sheets over her body "I'm sorry to trouble you so much"

I went into the living room with a blanket and settled on the couch.The next morning I woke up to a quiet apartment.I stood up and looked at the tim 5:30 I cleaned the couch and after a long time returned to my apartment after leaving a small post it note on a banana milk I fished out of the fridge.