forty-five

lauren's pov

hey again, still probably confused but you might've figured out who's writing to you. make your way over to the pizza place where you'll see someone!! love you laur.

the pizza place was where zach and i always ate at or went to when we were bored or hungry. it was just across the mall. 

i took off my heels and i walked barefoot. i reached the place and there was barely no one in there except for a blonde haired girl.

"loren?" i asked. she turned around. "lauren!!" she yelled. i walked over to her table to see two slices of pepperoni pizza, my favourite.

"missed you girl!" loren said. "is this for me?" i ask, pointing to the pizza in front of me. "of course!" she responded.

"wanna tell me whats going on?" i ask. "i can't but you will find out at the end, girly. well, here you go!" she said, handing me an envelope. 

she got up from the table and left me there. i sat there and read the envelope for the third time. 

last destination baby. i don't know if you know, but i'm nervous as hell. i love you so much. go to the park, where we would chill  or have mini picnics. 

i smiled and i walked out. i walked towards the park to see no one there, but a lit up place. 

i walked, and the closer i got, the more visible the lit up place was. there were strings of white bright lights hanging from tree to tree. 

there was nothing in the middle, just plain grass. i walked into the middle of the four trees and i stood there, waiting for something or someone to come. 

"lauren" i heard. i turn around to see zach, in a tuxedo with his hair up. he was carrying a white rose. 

"lauren. i apologize for hurting the most beautiful girl on the planet. i don't deserve you and it's obvious. but that won't make me stop loving you. you give me purpose, everyday. you're the person i think about before i go to bed and right when i wake up. i know i have hurt you a bunch of times. i asked for a second chance and i ruined it. i am so deeply in love with you. will you be my girlfriend.. again" he pleads. 

and there i stood, tears flowing out of my eyes, probably ruining my makeup, but i could care less. 

in front of me stood my first love.. and hopefully my last.