two

lauren's pov

we pulled up into the driveway of a huge house. it looked almost like a mansion and it was amazing.

"he lives here?" i ask nick. "yeah.. he's a rich kid." nick said, chuckling.

we walk to the front door and i began to get nervous. nick reached his arm up to press the doorbell when i stop him.

"wait!" i said. he drops his hand and looks at me. "what?"

"oh, never mind.. i saw a spider but it was... a rock" i said. he laughs. "how do you mistake a rock for a spider?" he asked. there was no rock or spider... i was just scared.

this time, he rang the doorbell. we stood there for a bit in silence before the door opened and out came a mom.

"hey apryll, is zach here?" nick asked. "yeah.. he's upstairs and nick, is this your sister?" apryll asked. "yeah, how did you know?" he asked. "you two look the same.. i figured" she responded.

we took a step into her home and nick went up the stairs. i trailed behind him. he opened a door and walked in the room. i followed.

"hey nick! who's this?" i'm guessing, zach asked. "this is my sister" nick said.

"i don't think you guys have met so zach, this is my sister lauren. and lauren, this is my friend, zach" nick said.

"hey, it's nice to meet you. i thought nick didnt have friends but i guess i was wrong" i told zach. "i'm not really his friend.. i get paid to say i am." zach whispers.

nick glared at him and jumps on him, making them both fall onto the bed. i started laughing as they were wrestling on the bed.

after i got them to stop by saying 'stop' multiple times, zach suggested we go live on younow.

"hey guys" zach said.

my eyes widened at how many viewers came in about a minute. there were almost 4 thousand. damn, this guy is famous.