twenty

zach's pov

we arrived at the venue and it was huge. weston, mark and jacob all went up on stage to test the soundcheck while we settled into our booths. 

i was sharing a booth with nick. lauren was with us too since she was nick's sister which i was excited about.

"you excited?" i ask lauren, swinging my arms back and forth. "yes, you?" she asks. "obviously" i respond. 

the sound of screaming girls was heard and that's when i knew that the guards opened up the gates. 

most girls are lining up in the boys' lines and there also are some people at the merch stand, buying some merch.

a girl walks up to us and immediately gives nick and i a hug. she then turns to lauren.

"hey.. nick's sister, right?" she asked her. "that's me!" lauren said. the girl leaned for a hug and lauren accepted. 

she then left and i walked over to lauren, whispering in her ear. "see, told you it wasn't that bad"

she lightly smiled at me and gives me a hug. i look over at nick and he glares at me. 

lauren's pov

i was backstage with loren. since the rest were out on stage, she wanted to hang with me. "hey, how you feeling?" loren asked. "good, you" i ask back. "awesome!" she exclaims. 

"lauren!" we heard. loren and i both look to zach, who was calling us. "yes?" loren and i said in unison. "no.. this lauren" zach tells loren, pointing to me. 

"oh.. i should've known" she responded, winking at zach and walking back on stage. "yes zach?" i ask, turning to him. 

"come on stage with me, i want the fans to know who you are" zach said, grabbing my hand and pulling me to the stage. 

i quickly pull my hand back. "no!! they're going to hate me" i whisper-yell. "its fine, lets go" zach says. 

he placed his arm underneath my knee and one underneath the back of my neck. he carried me bridal style, bringing me onto the stage.

he let me down and my breath hitched at the amount of people. zach took a microphone from julian and spoke. 

"hello!" he yelled. the fans cheered in response. "this is lauren, nick's sister. some of you know her, some of you dont. i just wanted to introduce her to you guys!" zach said. 

i blushed as he side hugged me. i scurry over to blake since he was the only other guy i talk to besides nick and zach. 

"hey" i said. "hey. i could tell you looked nervous up there" he said, chuckling. "was it that obvious?" i whine. he nodded.