twenty-seven

i'm gonna start putting the time beside the pov's because i find it confusing lol.

lauren's pov (4:34pm)

we all sat quietly, waiting for our flight to be called. mark and jacob already had came 20 minutes after 4.

"why can't i connect to the wifi?" zach whined. "because the earth really hates you" i respond. 

next thing i know, my phone is in his hand and i am chasing him around for it.

"give me my phone zach!" i shout, trying to dodge people as i chase him for it. 

he makes his way to the washrooms and i pray he doesn't go into the men's washrooms, but sadly, he does.

i wait outside, leaning against the wall as i wait for him to come out. as many men walked by me, i always hoped it would be zach with my phone in his hand. 

minutes later, he comes out with my phone and he hands it over to me before running away really fast. i chase after him and i make my way over to our little group.

"finally, they're about to call our flight. it's already 4:56" nick said, glaring at me. i put my hands up in surrender and i take a seat next to blake. 

"hey, how you doing?" i ask him. "good, i have a mini crush" he whispers. "ooh, tell me the deets" i said. "it's mario's sister" he whispers. 

"CAT?!" i yell. "what?" cat asked me, looking at me. "oh.. um" i stuttered. i look over at blake and he glared at me. "i like your shirt, it's cute" i complimented. "oh thank you" she said, smiling.

she then cupped her hand over her mouth and mouthed, 'tell me later'. i nod and i winked at her.

"can i tell her?" i plead. "no. i don't know if she likes me back. i'd be weird if she doesn't" he said, frowning. "i can make it work, trust me" i said, winking at him. 

"fine.. but if she hates me, i will hate you for the rest of my life" he said. 

i walk over to zach to see him on his phone. "hey bae" i joked. "i love that name, call me that more often" he said, licking my cheek. 

"ew!" i shouted, wiping it with my sleeve of my sweatshirt. "instead of bae, you can call me daddy instead" he whispered. 

i smacked his shoulder. "don't say that!" i whisper-yell. "why not?" he asks, smirking. "because if someone hears, then-"

"flight 206 heading to texas, now boarding!" the speakers announced. i got up and grabbed my luggage. 

"that's us" nick told everyone. "bye guys! next digi is in two weeks. we're going to orlando!!!" nick reminded them.

us three said our goodbyes to everyone, hugs were shared and phone numbers were too. after saying our last goodbyes, we boarded the plane.

we sat in first class since our manager had payed for our tickets. i was in the middle of nick and zach. the plane ride was three and a half hours so i spent it catching up on sleep.